Kath And Kim

Old May 26th 2005, 9:04 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Kath And Kim

It's Just Started On Bbc2

Corker
Old May 26th 2005, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

The Bread Knife will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Kath And Kim

Originally Posted by CORKER

Corker
Thanks for that.
Would have missed it!!

The Bread Knife
Old May 26th 2005, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Corker
Cheers.
I forgot again
Will go and watch the last half now

Tracey
Old May 26th 2005, 9:18 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Kath And Kim

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Cheers.
I forgot again
Will go and watch the last half now

Tracey
Sorry to the forum advertisers though.....i see everyone has stopped posting threads ...

CORKER
Old May 26th 2005, 9:29 pm
NEO LIVES

Smile Re: Kath And Kim

Sorry to the forum advertisers though.....i see everyone has stopped posting threads ...

CORKER
Right it's finished now...so back to the postings...

CORKER
Old May 26th 2005, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Neil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really nice

There seems to be very few Australian sitcoms around at the moment, but this one definitely has its moments. It also shows the typical Melbourne suburbs OK. Think they made two series' of this and Kylie appeared at the end of the second series, though it doesn't appear they are making any more.
Check out www.foxymorons.net if you want to know more.
Neil
Old May 26th 2005, 9:37 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Saw this last week as I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Didn`t like it much at all, and it has the same `comedians` that were on tv in Oz when I lived there last over 10 years ago.... they`re all from `The Fast Show` (now that was funny). Why doesn`t anything ever change in Oz?? Same music on the radio, same people on tv. Geez.
Old May 26th 2005, 9:54 pm
Account Closed

eatstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Corker
Yet another reason to not pay my license fee.
Old May 27th 2005, 2:34 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by eatstatic
Yet another reason to not pay my license fee.

How come you only have 1 karma box, haven't you been on here for ages?
Old May 27th 2005, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Neil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really nice

Originally Posted by Stormz
Saw this last week as I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Didn`t like it much at all, and it has the same `comedians` that were on tv in Oz when I lived there last over 10 years ago.... they`re all from `The Fast Show` (now that was funny). Why doesn`t anything ever change in Oz?? Same music on the radio, same people on tv. Geez.
Graham Kennedy will not be on the TV anymore. I'd honestly never heard of him till 2 days ago and yet his death has affected people like Eric Morecambe's death did in the UK. If you want to see really bad comedians you should watch Rove Live here. My fave comedian on Kath and Kim is Glenn Robbins, especially when he does Russell Coight.
Old May 27th 2005, 5:14 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Neil S
My fave comedian on Kath and Kim is Glenn Robbins, especially when he does Russell Coight.
My point exactly. It`s like Aus tv has been stuck in a time warp, or are there no other comedian/actors in Oz apart from the 80`s mob?? Glenn Robbins has been around forever. The whole Kath/Kim gang are the same lot from the Fast Show. Me and my wife were stunned when we saw each character make an entrance and it was the same old people.

I`ll get back in a couple of weeks and it`ll be just like 1988 all over again... except I still won`t look any younger.

Brit tv is SO much more willing to bring out new talent.
Old May 27th 2005, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stormz
My point exactly. It`s like Aus tv has been stuck in a time warp, or are there no other comedian/actors in Oz apart from the 80`s mob?? Glenn Robbins has been around forever. The whole Kath/Kim gang are the same lot from the Fast Show. Me and my wife were stunned when we saw each character make an entrance and it was the same old people.

I`ll get back in a couple of weeks and it`ll be just like 1988 all over again... except I still won`t look any younger.

Brit tv is SO much more willing to bring out new talent.
So why are the highest rating comedy shows in the UK REPEATS of Only Fools and Horses (in particular), Porridge, Are you being served, The Likely Lads et al?

At least the 80's is more up-to-date than the 70's where some of these come from.

Morecambe and Wise, The Two Ronnies, Benny Hill, Carry On movies, Steptoe and Son etc, etc are all regularly trotted out (and I'm not talking UK Gold). I like many of these programs and prefer them to much of the so called modern humour, just don't claim all is original and fresh in the UK.

There isn't a compulsory tax of well over £100 per household in Oz to fund new talent and to experiment and it is 1/3 the size of market with many more outdoor activities and other pursuits which the populace can engage in.

OzTennis
Old May 27th 2005, 10:15 am
Account Closed

eatstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OzTennis
So why are the highest rating comedy shows in the UK REPEATS of Only Fools and Horses (in particular), Porridge, Are you being served, The Likely Lads et al?

At least the 80's is more up-to-date than the 70's where some of these come from.

Morecambe and Wise, The Two Ronnies, Benny Hill, Carry On movies, Steptoe and Son etc, etc are all regularly trotted out (and I'm not talking UK Gold). I like many of these programs and prefer them to much of the so called modern humour, just don't claim all is original and fresh in the UK.

There isn't a compulsory tax of well over £100 per household in Oz to fund new talent and to experiment and it is 1/3 the size of market with many more outdoor activities and other pursuits which the populace can engage in.

OzTennis
You are 100% correct. I get fed up of stale 70's comedy shows such as The Office, Father Ted, The league of gentlemen, The fast show (UK), Alan Partridge, Phoenix nights and anything with Peter Kay,.

Why oh why cant the UK produce any modern comedy shows?
Old May 27th 2005, 11:51 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eatstatic
You are 100% correct. I get fed up of stale 70's comedy shows such as The Office, Father Ted, The league of gentlemen, The fast show (UK), Alan Partridge, Phoenix nights and anything with Peter Kay,.

Why oh why cant the UK produce any modern comedy shows?
You've been looking at m DVD collection haven't you?

I love Kath and Kim but have to get my comedy fix from the UK with frequent visits to the amazon.co.uk web site.

I'm afraid (with a few exceptions) the aussies can't really do comedy, in fact they can't rally do TV full stop.

Bush mechanics is good though

http://www.bushmechanics.com/
Old May 28th 2005, 10:17 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Neil S
My fave comedian on Kath and Kim is Glenn Robbins, especially when he does Russell Coight.
He has the hat and the shorts but thats as far as it goes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.