Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

kate and derek are in brisbane at last!!

Wikiposts

kate and derek are in brisbane at last!!

Old Oct 10th 2006, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to all
Default kate and derek are in brisbane at last!!

hi everyone,

we have been off line for a month and can not remember for the lives of us our password so we have set up another. sorry.

we arrive in Brisbane on Monday morning via Sydney from bangkok. we stayed in bangkok and Phuket for 9 days. it was amazing, well Phuket was, bangkok was fine, hot and very smelly.

our bags did not arrive with us in Brisbane, Derek's arrived yesterday and thankfully mine arrived this morning.

our first impressions of Brisbane, amazing, really clean , people really friendly and helpful, it is just lovely and still not seen 95 % of it!! cannot wait to start exploring. (thanks john and Netta )

having a busy week sorting everything out, but will still do our best to keep up to date with the site.

speak to you soon

Kate & Derek (loving Brisbane )
Old Oct 10th 2006, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kate and derek are in brisbane at last!!

Originally Posted by kateandderek2
hi everyone,

we have been off line for a month and can not remember for the lives of us our password so we have set up another. sorry.

we arrive in Brisbane on Monday morning via Sydney from bangkok. we stayed in bangkok and Phuket for 9 days. it was amazing, well Phuket was, bangkok was fine, hot and very smelly.

our bags did not arrive with us in Brisbane, Derek's arrived yesterday and thankfully mine arrived this morning.

our first impressions of Brisbane, amazing, really clean , people really friendly and helpful, it is just lovely and still not seen 95 % of it!! cannot wait to start exploring. (thanks john and Netta )

having a busy week sorting everything out, but will still do our best to keep up to date with the site.

speak to you soon

Welcome to Australia
Old Oct 10th 2006, 1:36 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

hi everyone,

speak to you soon

excellent
now tell us what you did with kateandderek1?
Old Oct 10th 2006, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all

hi everyone,

speak to you soon

Hi Guys,

I sent you a pm a few weeks ago! (probably to your old account)
feel free to contact us to meet up for a beer!

Tanya, Dave, Oz, and Megan
Old Oct 10th 2006, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gedge
excellent
now tell us what you did with kateandderek1?
they got lost with our bags and we are still waiting for news.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by midwifetanya
Hi Guys,

I sent you a pm a few weeks ago! (probably to your old account)
feel free to contact us to meet up for a beer!

Tanya, Dave, Oz, and Megan

happy birthday tanya!! i think you birthday is this week sometime (i think from the last time we met )

i will pm you,

anybody else who pm'd us suince the 18th of august, sorry we didnot get them. so please pm again!!!

thanks

kate and derek
Old Oct 10th 2006, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all

happy birthday tanya!! i think you birthday is this week sometime (i think from the last time we met )

i will pm you,

anybody else who pm'd us suince the 18th of august, sorry we didnot get them. so please pm again!!!

thanks

kate and derek

Thanks! Big family birthday celebrations this weekend!!
Look forward to seeing you are settled!
Where are you staying?
Tanya
Old Oct 10th 2006, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wendy
Welcome to Australia
thanks wendy.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 6:35 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to Brisvegas. What suburb are you in?
Old Oct 10th 2006, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Hi Kate n Derek

Just have to say am feeling a little jealous of late with all guys now in Brissy or Perth, just at the right time of year and the constant rain here.

Must get my arse over there asap, summers there winters here.

How is it all going, well I hope.

Andicee is even having his leaving do this month and he hasnt got his visa, feel like we are being left behind.

Enjoy as much as and get your arses all over the place before you get jobs, get up yo the sunshine coast as well its great up there.

Speak soon

Mick n Claire
Old Oct 10th 2006, 8:11 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

hi everyone,

speak to you soon

Welcome Kate and Derek,

Check out the Inner Northern Busway works around King George Square, they are especially spectacular at night.

Cheers,
Matt
Old Oct 10th 2006, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Great post. Sounds like you are enjoying it and wish you lots of luck.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute

thanks wendy.

OH MY GOD - Kate and Derek!!!!!

Where ARE you??? I've just noticed you've been trying to PM me and my inbox is full. I've just cleared a few down - so please try again. Really looking forward to meeting up with you again. Me and John are not working at the moment so we can meet up with you if you're in or around Brisbane. We are in the middle of a huge amount of renovations and building work, but apart from that we're taking things easy.

Please try and get in touch again - I just can't believe you're finally here!!!

Hopefully speak soon

Netta XX
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

deb&si is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: kate and derek are in brisbane at last!!

Hi Kate and Derek

Great to hear you have arrived safely, and Brisbane is great and sunny too.

Good luck in your new life
We arrive in Brissy Early December
Deb & Simon (painter from herts meet)
Old Oct 14th 2006, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Hi Kate n Derek

Just have to say am feeling a little jealous of late with all guys now in Brissy or Perth, just at the right time of year and the constant rain here.

Must get my arse over there asap, summers there winters here.

How is it all going, well I hope.

Andicee is even having his leaving do this month and he hasnt got his visa, feel like we are being left behind.

Enjoy as much as and get your arses all over the place before you get jobs, get up yo the sunshine coast as well its great up there.

Speak soon

Mick n Claire
how's it going guys?

you lot are going to have a fab time when you get over here. it's a great place. still finding our feet and it can get a bit stressful having so much to do whilst coping with jetlag but we're loving every minute of it.

speak soon

kate and derek

ps you've got to admire andy and wendy's spirit haven't you.(good luck guys)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.