Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

karma needed (hubbys * **** *****)

karma needed (hubbys * **** *****)

Old Sep 16th 2005, 8:44 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute
Default karma needed (hubbys * **** *****)

Hi all, hope your all ok?
Sorry but i really feel a need for a karma thread!
I now its a bit of a cheek as i haven't been around for ages but I'm bored as hubby's shit faced and now sleeping Thank god !

The buggers been on a bender all afternoon ,eat his tea then chucked it back up in my clean toilet (I know it could of been worse) but do i bollock him in the morning or just let it lie.what would you do ,i just cant decide

Last edited by lor; Sep 16th 2005 at 8:51 pm.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 8:53 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: karma needed (hubbys a shit faced)

Originally Posted by lor
I now its a bit of a cheek as i haven't been around for ages but I'm bored as hubby's shit faced and now sleeping Thank god !

The buggers been on a bender all afternoon ,eat his tea then chucked it back up in my clean toilet (I know it could of been worse) but do i bollock him in the morning or just let it lie.what would you do ,i just cant decide
Not really acceptable behaviour. I wouldn't put up with it. You've worked hard to keep the place clean, and it's not on that you have to clean his sick up. I wouldn't be happy
Old Sep 16th 2005, 8:55 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: karma needed (hubbys shit faced)

Originally Posted by lor

No NO NO!! You get a permanent marker pen and draw a moustache on his face then shave off 1 of his eyebrows (cos that looks even odder than both being shaved off) Then you write in tippex on his back what you really think of him (cos he`ll have to scrub really hard to get off)Then raid the cats litter tray and stick some cat poo in his favourite jacket pocket
Failing that open a bottle of wine ! I`ve tried to send you some k but it`s not letting me
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:00 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
No NO NO!! You get a permanent marker pen and draw a moustache on his face then shave off 1 of his eyebrows (cos that looks even odder than both being shaved off) Then you write in tippex on his back what you really think of him (cos he`ll have to scrub really hard to get off)Then raid the cats litter tray and stick some cat poo in his favourite jacket pocket
Failing that open a bottle of wine ! I`ve tried to send you some k but it`s not letting me
Forget the karma (thanks for trying though) just tell me have you done all of this before? How/when what happened?
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: karma needed (hubbys * **** *****)

Hi Lor
It depends what he would do if it was you that came home rat arsed?
Would he look after you and not moan? if so be sympathetic

Or would he moan and whinge and not let you forget it? If this is the case I'd take Gobbyjocks advice
Hilary
Karma sent
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:06 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Not really acceptable behaviour. I wouldn't put up with it. You've worked hard to keep the place clean, and it's not on that you have to clean his sick up. I wouldn't be happy
I know and when i have to chuck (only occasionally)i don't make such a mess and if i do i can still manage to clean up after myself !
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lor
I know and when i have to chuck (only occasionally)i don't make such a mess and if i do i can still manage to clean up after myself !
could of been worse, could of been on the carpet

karma sent x
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lor

oooo id definitely find ways of making him suffer guilt trip for at least a day and make up stories about how disgraceful his behaviour was - he will die of embarrassment and wont have a clue if its true or not. oh the fun you could have!! hee hee
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:13 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hilary6
Hi Lor
It depends what he would do if it was you that came home rat arsed?
Would he look after you and not moan? if so be sympathetic

Or would he moan and whinge and not let you forget it? If this is the case I'd take Gobbyjocks advice
Hilary
Karma sent
He would probably just laugh and watch me try and clean it up .
I really like to, but cant do the eyebrows as he has a job interview next week but thanks for the karma ,some on its way back to you all.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:15 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=jacknat]could of been worse, could of been on the carpet

He'd be a sleep on the pavement if he had!
(Cheers for karma )
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lor
He would probably just laugh and watch me try and clean it up .
I really like to, but cant do the eyebrows as he has a job interview next week but thanks for the karma ,some on its way back to you all.
soz lor, got to spread 1st
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=lor]
Originally Posted by jacknat
could of been worse, could of been on the carpet

He'd be a sleep on the pavement if he had!
(Cheers for karma )
here's some canadian karma for you (I hope)!

Good luck - men are such a pain in the *** aren't they?
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:17 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

Rooksie when he reads this post the embarrassment starts!
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good luck - men are such a pain in the *** aren't they? [/QUOTE]

no
Old Sep 16th 2005, 9:18 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
I have tippexed on my hubby`s back when he had particulary annoyed me after a few too many beers I wrote "I am a tw*t kick me" with the finishing touch of an arrow pointing down to his bum. What was really funny was that he knew nothing about it until he went in to work and stripped off to change into his uniform - his mates found it quite funny!! I`ve also painted his toenails!! When my mate split up from her ex I went round to the house with her to get her stuff and was very disappointed when she wouldn`t let sew cat shit in the inside of his suite, she has however since admitted that she wishes she`d let me do it. When my ex hubby went away for 6 months and left me with about £4 in the bank to last me a month I cut up his suite abd took a hammer to his record collection - the rule is don`t piss off a gobbyjock

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.