Wikiposts

Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma

Karma sent 2 both of u
hilaryx
Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by hilary6
Karma sent 2 both of u
hilaryx

Oh thank you Hilary, might get off that blue box yet

have returned the favour!

Chris
Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:09 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I'm easily bought
Gillian
Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

storerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
CONGRATULATIONS YOU GOT YOUR FIRST STAR!!!!!!!!!
St. Evenage otherwise known as Stevenage.

This is great I am no longer a britishexpats.com virgin.

I have Karma and a star!!!!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Smile Re: Karma

Originally Posted by storerg
St. Evenage otherwise known as Stevenage.

This is great I am no longer a britishexpats.com virgin.

I have Karma and a star!!!!

lol down A1 from us then we r in Grantham!

Well someone has to be since Maggie left,
even went to same school not at same time I hasten to add!!!

CHRIS
Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

storerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sme
I'm easily bought
Gillian
SME & hilary6

will send you both some Karma tomorrow, I am all spent tonight
Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

lol down A1 from us then we r in Grantham!

Well someone has to be since Maggie left,
even went to same school not at same time I hasten to add!!!

CHRIS
You migrating on a retirement visa then.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

SME & hilary6

will send you both some Karma tomorrow, I am all spent tonight

See the excitement is too much for you!!!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

You migrating on a retirement visa then.

he he
Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

he he
When are you planning to go to Oz then?
Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

When are you planning to go to Oz then?
Plan on going to Sydney, have a job to go to, have said would start after July, but need to sell house ideally, so just need everything to start falling into place. what about you?
Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Plan on going to Sydney, have a job to go to, have said would start after July, but need to sell house ideally, so just need everything to start falling into place. what about you?
Not sure where I am going apart from Oz, off in June. Got three job offers but turned them all down. Going traveling all the way round Oz for 6 months with a few mates.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

numbers is on a distinguished road

Can I have one
Old Mar 30th 2005, 11:24 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

What do the red stars mean??
1 Star - You can flip the burgers
2 Star - You can put the gherkin on
3 Star - You are allowed to face the public (subject to acne)
4 Star - You are sleeping with the boss
5 Star - You are allowed to add your special sauce if you don't like the customer (subject to availability).
Old Mar 30th 2005, 11:50 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Has anyone got any Karma to give, I haven't got any yet

I am willing to pay the complement back with Karma
storerg

Here you go then...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.