Reload this Page >

kamaruka Special School Richmond, Melbourne

kamaruka Special School Richmond, Melbourne

Old Oct 26th 2009, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough
Default kamaruka Special School Richmond, Melbourne

Hi All
Does anyone know anything about the above school, we have a client who is interested in sending her son there but apart from the age article in 2003 I cannot find out anything further about the school, any help would be great, thanks.
Old Oct 26th 2009, 7:52 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kamaruka Special School Richmond, Melbourne

Originally Posted by UK-2-OZ
Hi All
Does anyone know anything about the above school, we have a client who is interested in sending her son there but apart from the age article in 2003 I cannot find out anything further about the school, any help would be great, thanks.
http://www.kamaruka.vic.edu.au/kamaruka.htm

Its across the yarra from Chapel Street and concentrates on physical activity to keep boys out of trouble and help focus the excess energy.

Richmond has a few of these special type schools some mixed some gender only. They have children from as far away as Mt Martha coming in. The problem is getting a place more than anything.

They should contact the school directly via email or telephone

The location is also ideal for the children getting to and from school on public transport - a key part of the schooling system.
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for this, yes I spoke to the principal today and they only accept 25 children
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:16 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UK-2-OZ
Thanks for this, yes I spoke to the principal today and they only accept 25 children
I glanced a bit too quickly at the thread title and wondered what students would be learning at the kamasutra school in Richmond

sorry Kate, its my deranged mind that wonders sometimes.
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:25 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furkew
I glanced a bit too quickly at the thread title and wondered what students would be learning at the kamasutra school in Richmond

sorry Kate, its my deranged mind that wonders sometimes.
It moved from Richmond to Malvern
Old Oct 26th 2009, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh dear you two, what am I going to do with you