Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Kababina Palace Indian Restaurant

Kababina Palace Indian Restaurant

Old Jul 27th 2008, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Perthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant future
Default Kababina Palace Indian Restaurant

Did anyone try the Kababina Palace Indian Restaurant in Joondalup, Central Walk? And if, can you recommend it? Every time I pass it seems pretty empty
Old Jul 27th 2008, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

graham__smith has a spectacular aura aboutgraham__smith has a spectacular aura aboutgraham__smith has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Kababina Palace Indian Restaurant

We go to the Kababina Palace regularly.
Its the best Indian Restaurant that we have found in Perth since we moved here 4 years ago.
They dont sell alcohol but you can bring your own and they dont charge corkage.

We stay in Butler and its well worth the travel for a decent curry as we think that the Masala Indian restaurant in Ocean Keys isnt that great even though it always seems busy.
Old Jul 27th 2008, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

I tried the Kababina Palace once and thought it was so so. North of the river in Perth, the best curry house I have found is the Koh I Noor in Padbury. Weekends have a buffet, which is spot on. I was there again last night
Old Jul 27th 2008, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthine
Did anyone try the Kababina Palace Indian Restaurant in Joondalup, Central Walk? And if, can you recommend it? Every time I pass it seems pretty empty
We tried it about 18 mths ago I loved my meal but Nicky was a bit dissapointed with hers, The best one we have found is the Kabalason 43D Davidson Terrace, Joondalup. Only had take-aways never sat in but definatley recommend it

John

Last edited by nickyjohnt; Jul 27th 2008 at 1:53 pm.
Old Jul 27th 2008, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

Perthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond
I tried the Kababina Palace once and thought it was so so. North of the river in Perth, the best curry house I have found is the Koh I Noor in Padbury. Weekends have a buffet, which is spot on. I was there again last night
I have been to Koh I Noor in Padbury. The food was okay but the restaurant setting is not very cosy. I didn't like the interior. It feels like you are sitting in a tasteless hall fitted with some tables and chairs. Sadly, most of the restaurants next to the shopping centres are like this .
Old Jul 28th 2008, 2:18 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
The best one we have found is the Kabalason 43D Davidson Terrace, Joondalup. Only had take-aways never sat in but definatley recommend it

John
Seconded. By far the best Indian we have had in Australia
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:44 am
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
We tried it about 18 mths ago I loved my meal but Nicky was a bit dissapointed with hers, The best one we have found is the Kabalason 43D Davidson Terrace, Joondalup. Only had take-aways never sat in but definatley recommend it

John
Yep, we get take away from there alot - DH is Indian so he likes a nice curry every now and again.

My Father tried the one in Woodvale last weekend and said it was good. 5 Rivers. I have yet to try it but have heard good things.