Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just wondering - who else is aiming to be on GC this year?

Just wondering - who else is aiming to be on GC this year?

Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:03 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Just wondering - who else is aiming to be on GC this year?

We are going out to have a look around the sunshine coast Mooloolaba/buderim etc in April, hopefully permanently this year. We have friends on the Gold Coast and Brisbane so will work our way up and see what we think.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:14 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happy chappy
We are going out to have a look around the sunshine coast Mooloolaba/buderim etc in April, hopefully permanently this year. We have friends on the Gold Coast and Brisbane so will work our way up and see what we think.
stayed at twin waters near mooloolaba great place
it also has a very good sealife centre
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:20 pm

Scotty123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steve`o
maloolaba is a great place on the SC.... I prefer it to maroochydore
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:20 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

yeah www.underwaterworld.com.au
Bit of trivia for you................... did you know that some of the Jackie Chan movie "First Strike" was filmed there?????
http://ajackiefeast.netfirms.com/first_strike.htm
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:24 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
yeah www.underwaterworld.com.au
Bit of trivia for you................... did you know that some of the Jackie Chan movie "First Strike" was filmed there?????
http://ajackiefeast.netfirms.com/first_strike.htm
that right its underwater world not sea life centre thats in oban Scotland

i still have my underwater world T shirt blue with bright orange sleeves
Old Feb 4th 2006, 9:22 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

that right its underwater world not sea life centre thats in oban Scotland

i still have my underwater world T shirt blue with bright orange sleeves
my hubby has that one i think too
Old Feb 4th 2006, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

fluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud of

Hi,

We are planning on being there mid March and are really looking forward to it........well not the drive up there from Adelaide with two bickering girls . Are there any get togethers arranged for March/April time as we don't know anyone and it would be great to meet up with people who have already been there and done that so to speak?

Looking forward to meeting you all

Marie
x
Old Feb 5th 2006, 2:02 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fluffy1
Hi,

We are planning on being there mid March and are really looking forward to it........well not the drive up there from Adelaide with two bickering girls . Are there any get togethers arranged for March/April time as we don't know anyone and it would be great to meet up with people who have already been there and done that so to speak?

Looking forward to meeting you all

Marie
x
No meets planned at the mo but I'm sure we can motivate ourselves to have one when you get here
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:42 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
No meets planned at the mo but I'm sure we can motivate ourselves to have one when you get here
When I get there we will have one in July !!!!!!
I Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!
Jane xxx
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Secretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura about

Hi

We (me, hubby and twin boys) fly out on 23rd March, haven't made definite decision on either Sunny Coast or Gold Coast yet as love both for different reasons, but will be up for any meet after that date!

Look forward to meeting some of you!

Debbie
Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:06 am
ridiculous avatar

Jimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Secretsquirral
Hi

We (me, hubby and twin boys) fly out on 23rd March, haven't made definite decision on either Sunny Coast or Gold Coast yet as love both for different reasons, but will be up for any meet after that date!

Look forward to meeting some of you!

Debbie
Jase and I are also looking at Brisbane area. Will look north and south and see where we feel we would suit.

Vics xxx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

Mel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really nice

We are hoping to be in Brisbane by September!

If we ever get these darn Visa's

We started the process last April (finding agent) and passed TRA in August. Long wait now apparently before we hear anything about getting our meds done

We just wanna get there

I must try and do one of those time line thingy's you all seem to have

Melissa
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:53 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Me, hubby (neil248) and 2 girls are heading out to the GC mid March, will hopefully be using your meet and greet Claire, once we've exchanged contracts we'll be booking those flights
I have a job to go to in Benowa so really need to be living within 15mins of the place.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

peanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nice

Hi
Yes we are hoping to get there around July time still no idea which part though.

So that is Nathan, Nicola, finley and Riley

Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Jim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really niceJim&Sus is just really nice

Coming out in March/April for a look-see and afterwards, hopefully, will make it out before the year is out! Me, hubbie and two kids (12 & 8). Applying on student visa, so keep these fingers crossed!!

Susan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.