just wondering

Old Apr 28th 2009, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

on the way to oz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default just wondering

im a 25 year old lad heading to oz on a working holiday in september any advice,heard job scene not great,where would u reccomend to start off and where to head to,how much would people advise to have with u, just wondering what people taught,cheers......
Old Apr 28th 2009, 3:45 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: just wondering

Originally Posted by on the way to oz
im a 25 year old lad heading to oz on a working holiday in september any advice,heard job scene not great,where would u reccomend to start off and where to head to,how much would people advise to have with u, just wondering what people taught,cheers......
Hi,

Australia is a big place the best thing would be if you gave an idea of your first port of call, or the general direction you are thinking of heading, I'm sure someone wil be along shortly to give you some pointers.

Sue

PS Welcome to BE
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

tanx sue,im a bricklayer but just from reading these pages it doesnt seem there much work in that,but willing to do anything anywhere,might start up the gold coast and just travel from there,its just me and my girlfriend headin so was just curious bout renting and that as well,average prices and that...
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by on the way to oz
tanx sue,im a bricklayer but just from reading these pages it doesnt seem there much work in that,but willing to do anything anywhere,might start up the gold coast and just travel from there,its just me and my girlfriend headin so was just curious bout renting and that as well,average prices and that...
Not sure if it's a good time to be heading for Aus as it would appear that the unemployment rate is on the up and loads of people are going for any job they can get their hands on.
Rental depends on where you want to live, varies very much from place to place. Do a google search for real estate in areas of aus you want to go, that'll tell you everything you want to know
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

my way of thinking was better to be unemployed over there than over here,bit of sun anyway,just hopefully pick something up along the way