Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just woke up to find...........**spoiler**

Just woke up to find...........**spoiler**

Old Nov 12th 2005, 8:59 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just woke up to find...........**spoiler**

We've beaten the Argies at football, the Aussies at rugby and we're doing the Pakies at cricket and I slept through it
Old Nov 12th 2005, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just woke up to find...........**spoiler**

Originally Posted by fraser
We've beaten the Argies at football, the Aussies at rugby and we're doing the Pakies at cricket and I slept through it
not to mention GB beating the kiwi's....at rugby league
Old Nov 12th 2005, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all

I got up at 4am, I watched us canne the Pakis, I had 1 hours sleep , I watched us hammer the Aussies, I went to the pub, sank 8 pints of Guinness and watched us hammer the Argies, IK then watched us paste the Kiwis. Best day of sport for a long time. I'm goin to bed for a wank (because I'm pissed and the missus isnt interested ) - only thing that can beat it !!!
Old Nov 12th 2005, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

I'm goin to bed for a wank (because I'm pissed and the missus isnt interested ) - only thing that can beat it !!![/QUOTE]

too much information!!
Old Nov 12th 2005, 9:30 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jacknat
not to mention GB beating the kiwi's....at rugby league
Not even a real sport

Just seen the last 20 minutes of the football, I feel quite homesick
Old Nov 12th 2005, 10:12 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah !! I've just torn up my visa on the strength of it !!..
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:13 am

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point

Amazing how many 'bloody moigrants' suddenly become so patriotic after moving half way round the world to a new country, nothing like integrating in your new home eh? And there's nothing more one eyed or xenophobic than a good old Eng-er-land fan.

God I'm looking forward to the day in the not too distant future I can dump the British Passport in the bin and cut the last ties to the sad little island I had the misfortune of being born in.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:14 am

Originally Posted by Flying Banana
Amazing how many 'bloody moigrants' suddenly become so patriotic after moving half way round the world to a new country, nothing like integrating in your new home eh? And there's nothing more one eyed or xenophobic than a good old Eng-er-land fan.

God I'm looking forward to the day in the not too distant future I can dump the British Passport in the bin and cut the last ties to the sad little island I had the misfortune of being born in.
Why are you on this forum then?
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:37 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

what a stupid post

just because you live in Oz you just can't turn your back on your nationality.

anyway you've changed your tune, check post 342 of this link:

posthttp://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314975&page=23&pp=15 342
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:46 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats this 'awaiting deletion' stuff going on? Are you leaving? Why?

I'm a nosey bugger. Who annoyed you?

Oh, and on-topic. I enjoy watching England getting beaten, regardless of what country I live in.

Has the "We can actually win the world cup" nonsense started yet in England?
ADL
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:54 am

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Oh, and on-topic. I enjoy watching England getting beaten, regardless of what country I live in.
Oh of course you do but you're not English and have an inferiority complex , the question is who would you support Oz or your birth country (N.Ireland I believe)
Old Nov 13th 2005, 6:15 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh of course you do but you're not English and have an inferiority complex , the question is who would you support Oz or your birth country (N.Ireland I believe)

Well, theres not much point in supporting N. Ireland, unless I was a masochist.

I'm actually Scots, and its an interesting question who I'd support if it was Scotland against Australia. To be honest I think I'd be neutral, and just want a good game. Unless of course one team winning meant England didn't qualify, in which case COME ON AUSTRALIA/SCOTLAND!!!

I don't really have a complex about England, just the way newspapers and commentators always talk them up to be the best in the world, 1966, footballs coming home blah blah blah. Just wait, the first game England win in the World cup, and the commentators and ex-pros will start discussing the chances of England going the whole way.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:14 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Don't mean to be rubbing it in Fraser, but it was a brilliant game to watch. Had everything. Haven't watched such a good game for ages and then to have that result
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Well, theres not much point in supporting N. Ireland, unless I was a masochist.

I'm actually Scots, and its an interesting question who I'd support if it was Scotland against Australia. To be honest I think I'd be neutral, and just want a good game. Unless of course one team winning meant England didn't qualify, in which case COME ON AUSTRALIA/SCOTLAND!!!

I don't really have a complex about England, just the way newspapers and commentators always talk them up to be the best in the world, 1966, footballs coming home blah blah blah. Just wait, the first game England win in the World cup, and the commentators and ex-pros will start discussing the chances of England going the whole way.
LOL you sound like a Kiwi mate of mine who said "I'd support any team as long as they beat the Aussies." No love lost there hey?
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:24 am

Did you know all my Rangers mates from Glasgow wear the three lions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.