Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just for Welshboybilly.....

Wikiposts

Just for Welshboybilly.....

Old Sep 27th 2003, 1:23 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just for Welshboybilly.....

Welshboybilly,
You may already have this, but if not, download the sheep file and you can have LOTS of little Flossies running all over your screen! They do some lovely things.......

http://www.screen-mates.com/Screen-Mates/s.php
Old Sep 27th 2003, 1:32 pm
WBB

Default Re: Just for Welshboybilly.....

Originally posted by Pollyana
Welshboybilly,
You may already have this, but if not, download the sheep file and you can have LOTS of little Flossies running all over your screen! They do some lovely things.......

i got the little critter running along the taskbar now

:scared: it just got abducted by aliens

nice

Old Sep 27th 2003, 1:35 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Best bit is when it lifts a leg and has a pee..... and if you run several sheep at once they all bump into each other and fall over!
Have you seen the one in flames yet??!
Old Sep 27th 2003, 1:39 pm
WBB

my daughter is going to love these, they are cute.

i just had one dive bomb my screen and burst into flames

Old Sep 27th 2003, 1:41 pm
Home and Happy

They are fab aren't they! And every time you click on the file you get another one! Theres even a Black Sheep that pops in from time to time! We had a contest at work once to see who could get the most running - crashed the entire network, and got told to remove them ( )

So I had to wait till i got my own pc to get the little thing back!
Old Sep 27th 2003, 1:53 pm
WBB

they are pretty cool, what you doing up at this time anyway?

phoning australia?

my father in law ha just gone back over to australia, he was over here on holiday/business and he brought us loads of stuff we were after, papers, real estate stuff and it looks like we have now got a half acre plot ready for us to buy/first refusal so things are looking up, im up celabrating

all i need now is a sticker

Old Sep 27th 2003, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just for Welshboybilly.....

Welshboybilly,

Ahhhh they're cute!
Old Sep 27th 2003, 7:52 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

how do I get them to run in front of the screen - there appears to be lots of activity BEHIND this page!!!

not tech-mindedso dunno if Ive done it right!! help?!?!

sue
Old Sep 27th 2003, 9:32 pm
Home and Happy

They should just wander round the screen - sometimes they disappear but then re-emerge. Not sure what to do if they like hiding, except try clicking on it again and get another one! Might be more sociable!
Oh, and if you put the mouse pointer on the sheep and hold it down, you can lift the sheep to a great height, then drop it....!!
Old Sep 27th 2003, 10:54 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear, I think I must have downloaded the blacksheep of the flock - my computer has slowed down significantly...some files have bee deleted, and my bloody sheep has buggered off!!!!!
modern technology........bah humbug!!!

HELP!!

sue :scared:
Old Sep 27th 2003, 11:07 pm
Home and Happy

Doesn't sound good. Nothing to do with the sheep, I promise you. Its been virus checked by the police (believeit or not!!) and its quite safe. Haven't had any problem with it slowly things down either - well, not except when we had the competition at work to see how many we could run at a time (about 30).

You sure Welshboybilly hasn't run off with that sheep.....?
Old Sep 27th 2003, 11:16 pm

Doesn't sound good. Nothing to do with the sheep, I promise you. Its been virus checked by the police (believeit or not!!) and its quite safe. Haven't had any problem with it slowly things down either - well, not except when we had the competition at work to see how many we could run at a time (about 30).

You sure Welshboybilly hasn't run off with that sheep.....?

dunno, perhaps it took a liking to his - was last seen yawning - perhaps I bored it?
oh my god, what have I been reduced to?

here little sheep..........come to momma!!!

Old Sep 27th 2003, 11:33 pm
Home and Happy

Really sweet when you do get the black one cos sometime they have a little kiss..... you're right, very sad, but great fun!
If its vanished altogether, just find the file and click on it and it should reappear!
Old Sep 28th 2003, 12:30 am

If its vanished altogether, just find the file and click on it and it should reappear!

hi pollyanna - thats the problem, I cant find the file!
the computer seems to have speeded itself back to normal - I switched it off then restarted it. still no sheep tho...hope its happy wherever it is..............

sue
Old Sep 28th 2003, 12:47 am
Home and Happy

Might have to try downloading it again - perhaps your pc didn't load it properly?
baaaaaaa humbug!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.