Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just wanted to share........

Just wanted to share........

Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:46 am
Gary / Terri

Gary / Terri is on a distinguished road
Default Just wanted to share........

All i just wanted to share with you our delight at being phoned this morning by our emigration consultant advising that we have our visa's.....it has taken 16months from start to finish...has it been worth it.....of course it has if this day had never arrived I would have been disappointed for the rest of my days saying "if only" but know I don't have to its more like "oh my god we are off to Aus for the rest of our days helllllllp !!!! all i need to do now then is, sell the house, organise my finances, say goodby to friends and family, organise a party, clear out the loft and garage, throw away etherything I have hoarded for years and never seen in 15 years, give notice to the kids schools, cancel the Gym and golf membership, advise the post office, the tax office, the bank, the building society, contact HSBC in Sydney, find rental accom in Syd area, find, select and buy a house, get the kids into new schools, find a job, join a new golf club and Gym, ensure I can stay at the parents house for a couple of weeks, find more things to sell to make sure I have enough money, engage another estate agent in the UK as the first one has had 6 weeks 10 viewings and no offers, steam clean the sports equip, sell the wicker chairs at a boot sale, convince everyone around me that this is the right thing to do, sponser the sister in law to come over as soon as I arrive....oh and remember to breath in and out!!

arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:49 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, Congratulations!
beleive me that list will grow and grow....enjoy your planning
Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:49 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just wanted to share........

Originally posted by Gary / Terri
All i just wanted to share with you our delight at being phoned this morning by our emigration consultant advising that we have our visa's.....it has taken 16months from start to finish...has it been worth it.....of course it has if this day had never arrived I would have been disappointed for the rest of my days saying "if only" but know I don't have to its more like "oh my god we are off to Aus for the rest of our days helllllllp !!!! all i need to do now then is, sell the house, organise my finances, say goodby to friends and family, organise a party, clear out the loft and garage, throw away etherything I have hoarded for years and never seen in 15 years, give notice to the kids schools, cancel the Gym and golf membership, advise the post office, the tax office, the bank, the building society, contact HSBC in Sydney, find rental accom in Syd area, find, select and buy a house, get the kids into new schools, find a job, join a new golf club and Gym, ensure I can stay at the parents house for a couple of weeks, find more things to sell to make sure I have enough money, engage another estate agent in the UK as the first one has had 6 weeks 10 viewings and no offers, steam clean the sports equip, sell the wicker chairs at a boot sale, convince everyone around me that this is the right thing to do, sponser the sister in law to come over as soon as I arrive....oh and remember to breath in and out!!

arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
But it's still worth it!!!

Congrats on your visas and happy organising
Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:51 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

More good news!!

Congratulations!!!!!!