Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

just wanted to say thanks

just wanted to say thanks

Old Dec 6th 2003, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default just wanted to say thanks

thanks to everyone on this forum who have my feet on the ground and kept me sane during the last 5 months, especially rach, wbb, pollyanna, anita and sue, you kept me laughing throughout, especially when you are waiting patiently and someone else gets their visa and you try not to be so jealous

great info and advice from everyone, now the hard part begins, cant wait now to celebrate others getting their visas

arlene
Old Dec 6th 2003, 11:54 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Arlene, just get packing and get over here!!
I know what you mean though, sometimes its the silly moments on here that get you through the day.

When you get here, keep posting - wanna know how things go with you; also you'll find that when the low moments creep in, which they do, even in Oz, the forum is still out there to cheer you up - reminds you what you went through to get here, and how worthwhile it all was in the end

Now stop being sane and get madly packing!!!
Old Dec 6th 2003, 1:33 pm
WBB

as polly say's get packing and get yourself over there, it has been a long road and you are almost there, have you got any space in your container for me?

Old Dec 6th 2003, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: just wanted to say thanks

Originally posted by arlene
thanks to everyone on this forum who have my feet on the ground and kept me sane during the last 5 months, especially rach, wbb, pollyanna, anita and sue, you kept me laughing throughout, especially when you are waiting patiently and someone else gets their visa and you try not to be so jealous

great info and advice from everyone, now the hard part begins, cant wait now to celebrate others getting their visas

arlene
Hi Arlene
what a lovely post, really sweet of you to mention me by name! very touched (suffering with pmt!), wishing you the very very best of luck, enjoy every moment my friend, see you on the other side... one day!
hugs from
Rach
Old Dec 6th 2003, 7:20 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

see you over there Arlene!!!!!!!!!!

stay smiley

sue