Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

just wanted to say hello

just wanted to say hello

Old Sep 24th 2006, 8:41 pm
done and dusted

maverik1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default just wanted to say hello

i'm brad 27 and married with a 2 year old daughter, im currently looking into the whole migration process, and initially trying to gather as much information as possible (the internet is my friend) to make an educated decision on whats best for my family's future, i have options, being a skilled engineer with reasonable qualifications behind me, and i also have an aunt/uncle/cousins in perth who would be willing to sponsor me, anyhoo i'll find the relevant forum to post questions in,

ttfn
Old Sep 25th 2006, 1:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: just wanted to say hello

Originally Posted by maverik1979
i'm brad 27 and married with a 2 year old daughter, im currently looking into the whole migration process, and initially trying to gather as much information as possible (the internet is my friend) to make an educated decision on whats best for my family's future, i have options, being a skilled engineer with reasonable qualifications behind me, and i also have an aunt/uncle/cousins in perth who would be willing to sponsor me, anyhoo i'll find the relevant forum to post questions in,

ttfn

Hello and welcome to BE.

For questions on immigration post here

Lifestyle questions here

and general rubbish and chatter goes here

Old Sep 25th 2006, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

HELLO
Old Sep 25th 2006, 9:45 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to BE