Reload this Page >

Just want to say hello..

Just want to say hello..

Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:32 am
Just Joined

eurohenry will become famous soon enough
Default Just want to say hello..

for starters
Hello everyone, great website been loads of help getting me through the past month or so.
Finally made it to Melbourne last night after the torture of flying long haul nowadays.
Poked my head out the hotel at lunchtime for a quick look around and nearly fried my head, bloody hell melbourne is hot.
Anyway what I wanted to ask is if there are any other single or couples out there who are looking for a lodger or looking to find a place to live around Melbourne at the moment.
Ideally Im thinking around the eastern suburbs/ bayside and have found some pretty decent places for around $400-500pw. This would be a 2 or 3 bedder house with 2 bathrooms.
I am early thirties and will be working full time here professionally on a 457 for the next 4 years or so. Pretty easy going and house trained.
I will be hoteling it for the next 2 weeks and at the GP on Sunday if anyones up for it.

cheers

Chris
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:55 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just want to say hello..

Welcome to the madhouse.

Can't help with Melbourne, though - it's a bit civilised for me <g>
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just want to say hello..

Originally Posted by eurohenry
for starters
Hello everyone, great website been loads of help getting me through the past month or so.
Finally made it to Melbourne last night after the torture of flying long haul nowadays.
Poked my head out the hotel at lunchtime for a quick look around and nearly fried my head, bloody hell melbourne is hot.
Anyway what I wanted to ask is if there are any other single or couples out there who are looking for a lodger or looking to find a place to live around Melbourne at the moment.
Ideally Im thinking around the eastern suburbs/ bayside and have found some pretty decent places for around $400-500pw. This would be a 2 or 3 bedder house with 2 bathrooms.
I am early thirties and will be working full time here professionally on a 457 for the next 4 years or so. Pretty easy going and house trained.
I will be hoteling it for the next 2 weeks and at the GP on Sunday if anyones up for it.

cheers

Chris
Hi Chris,

Welcome to Melbourne You picked a particularly hot day to arrive 38 degrees today!!!

Can't help with somewhere to live but wanted to say Hi and good luck....

Lau