Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

just waiting for answer

just waiting for answer

Old May 26th 2004, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

laverda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default just waiting for answer

well just though id drop a line to let ya know that we have done meds 3 weeks ago and we are now waiting for the final decision.

yes boomy i know u have positive thoughts on it...but we will still fret until we get the letter...so fingers crossed

Old May 26th 2004, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Hiya,

When did ya application go in?????
Old May 26th 2004, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

the application went in 29th may last yr, the meds were sent 3 weeks ago friday and police clearance about 5 weeks ago, not heard a thing from agent no confirmation that all have been recieved....worry well thats understatement
Old May 28th 2004, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

oh well another weekend arrives and still no answer....only wish i could agree with the saying "no news is good news" lol
Old May 28th 2004, 3:15 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by laverda
the application went in 29th may last yr, the meds were sent 3 weeks ago friday and police clearance about 5 weeks ago, not heard a thing from agent no confirmation that all have been recieved....worry well thats understatement

so frustratin..... our application was sent in on 21st of may....just before ures.....and remember we had the cock up with the missin police check and was granted nearly 2 months ago....

I think u should give em a call stevo...n kick ass!!

love boomie
xx
Old May 28th 2004, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

yer i would do but thats what i pay me agent for.......
Old May 28th 2004, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

bored brit is an unknown quantity at this point

yer i would do but thats what i pay me agent for.......

ON the subject of agents dont bank on them to sort your stuff out quickly.
We sent our tra in Jan and hadnt heard anything so we phoned our agent and they said that everything was ticking along and not to worry and not to phone the tra or pester them.Decided to phone them anyway and glad I did as there was a cock up regarding our fee and our assessement wouldnt be looked at until they received the correct fee.Sorted out the problem and got positive result 2 days later.Moral of the story is dont bank on your agent to sort it out quickly-get on the phone and see whats happening.
All the best and good luck
Old May 28th 2004, 5:12 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

oh well another weekend arrives and still no answer....only wish i could agree with the saying "no news is good news" lol

I know, the waiting could drive you crazy couldnt it! Mine is nowhere near as long wait as yours and I'm still frustrated!
Old May 31st 2004, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

jac16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Also waiting to hear

Good luck to everyone waiting

We had our medicals sent off two weeks ago & we are hoping to know soon as we have sold our house and will be homeless in around 6 weeks.

We don't mind hanging around with family/frends for a couple of weeks but I am nor sure what we will do if it takes any longer.
Old May 31st 2004, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

well now ive told Boomie ill tell ya all

had phone call this morning from agent, and we have been granted the permanent visa........

im soooooooooooo happpppppppyyyyyyy lets crack open another beer...
Old May 31st 2004, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

jac16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congraulations
Old May 31st 2004, 8:35 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

well now ive told Boomie ill tell ya all

had phone call this morning from agent, and we have been granted the permanent visa........

im soooooooooooo happpppppppyyyyyyy lets crack open another beer...

yippppppppppppeeee!! fantastic news, well done
Old May 31st 2004, 9:24 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hiya laverda,

sooooo good news

Now just the wait for the letter telling you to send your passports to London!!( I presume, we did ours ourself and had a pre grant letter & then the grant letter telling us to send our passports to the AHC)

Bye
Mark
Old Jun 1st 2004, 10:49 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Congratulatoins laverda, really chuffed for you.

Old Jun 1st 2004, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

cheers all,

yep just wait now for the letter to come via agent, however i have been sent the letter in pdf format so i have read it and know it exists lol...

good luck to all those still waiting..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.