Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just starting out.....

Just starting out.....

Old Apr 9th 2005, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lifestyle and culture...

Well that's what I've done here in the UK, I see no reason Australia being any different. Where I currently live there are no IT jobs, only small businesses etc. It takes a while to get a business up and running and as long as you have a bit of cash in the bank it isn't a problem.

Take no notice of the people on here who have failed, if you have it in you to suceed then you will.
My view on life is too do as little work as possible, being self employed gives me the option to do this. The last thing I want to be doing is going to Australia for a better quality lifestyle and end up working all the time (god forbid).

I'll never be rich (and I don't care either) but I do (and will in the future) have an easy, relaxing life
Old Apr 9th 2005, 2:01 pm
Merlot

Default Re: Just starting out.....

Why do I spend half my life reading old threads????

I am half way through then I see the date of 2003 :scared: Kills it dead then.

I need to get out more!

M

Old Apr 9th 2005, 2:04 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

History is not defunct
Old Apr 9th 2005, 2:05 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by Bix
History is not defunct
Still waiting for the day that one of my old threads comes back to haunt me, the one where I slag someone or its country off, sure I have done one.

m

Old Apr 9th 2005, 2:08 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merlot
Still waiting for the day that one of my old threads comes back to haunt me, the one where I slag someone or its country off, sure I have done one.

m
History is the foundation of the present.
Present is the foundation of the future.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 2:09 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by Bix
History is the foundation of the present.
Present is the foundation of the future.
Very profund this evening Bix, been on the turps.

M

Old Apr 9th 2005, 2:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Merlot
Very profund this evening Bix, been on the turps.

M
I was just filosofising

All I mean is what you did yesterday (good or bad) reflects on how you approach today and that in turn has a direct bearing on your tomorrow.

Bix
Fraudian marvellist
Old Apr 9th 2005, 2:16 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by Bix
I was just filosofising

All I mean is what you did yesterday (good or bad) reflects on how you approach today and that in turn has a direct bearing on your tomorrow.

Bix
Fraudian marvellist
I have to send you a bit of karma for that one