Just saying Hellooooooooooo

Just saying Hellooooooooooo

Old Jun 12th 2004, 4:15 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just saying Hellooooooooooo

Hi Peeps

long time no speakie.....

Just wanted to say hello . I've been working alot lately for a landscape contracting company and getting down and dirty!!!!

Me cat is getting bashed by the tough Aussie cats in our area, so he doesnt like to go out.

Little Miss BooBoo is in private education and is loving it. Tonight she is going to a girlie sleep over and is spending the day at Healsville sanctuary with the girl guides.

Monday we were at phillip Island and it was a lovely warm day. Not bad for winter !!!!!we had a bbq and spent time at the beach among other things.

Hubby still searching for work. It does seem pretty difficult but something will turn up. I really never want to go back to the Uk and spend so much time stuck indoors. Hubby also feels this way and our daughter.

There is so much to see and do and it is a great way to spend the rest of our lives.

There are negatives but the positives do outweigh these. We are lucky that we dont have the family pull problem in the UK as most of them are dead or just dead boring!!!

Keep on ROCKING.........

booboo and Co

Old Jun 12th 2004, 4:25 am
ABCDiamond

Hello booboo

Glad to hear you are enjoying everything

I thought it was supposed to be cold down your neck of the woods

I agree with you with your comment There are negatives but the positives do outweigh these. We are lucky that we dont have the family pull problem in the UK

I'm in the same position, so it's much easier.

Old Jun 12th 2004, 4:29 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Hi Booboo, weve had visitors from UK last 2 weeks so been doing the Heallsville, Philip Island, Museum etc etc to. Weathers been great for Winter, think weve only had a couple of bad days. Glad your settling in & if you need any back gardens to Practice your landscaping skills gimmie a shout.
Old Jun 12th 2004, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to hear from you Booboo and glad to know that you have settled in ok.

footie xx
Old Jun 12th 2004, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased all is going well, and are happy.
Weather not good at all over Perth way.

Whisky
Old Jun 12th 2004, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hanx peeps

Bordy... we need to have a meet up .. what do ya reckon?

Whisky... Perth gets LOADS of rain in the winter....

Footie Chick... When are you due over ? are u keeping well ?

And hi to everyone

booboo
Old Jun 12th 2004, 4:31 pm
earlswood

Hi booboo!!

Nice to hear all is well

10 weeks today for us

Havn't been on here myself for ages, can't get a look in as we've sold all the puters and are all sharing the same laptop

Take care

Anita