Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just a quick question please

Just a quick question please

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough
Question Just a quick question please

Hi all,

Today is the day we are going to post our TRA, anyway what i wanted to ask is, they have boxes to fill with info, work experience, training, as we have done a stat dec and got references all wehave put in the box is,
'please refer to the statutory declaration'
Now hubby just said, ' you don't think they'd turn it down cause we have put that, so now i am a bit worried and i thought, i know who to ask, so anyone, please help.
Sorry its a boring non descript thread but i know i can rely on you guys.

Many many thanks in advance
Claire
x
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:00 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just a quick question please

Originally Posted by flump
Hi all,

Today is the day we are going to post our TRA, anyway what i wanted to ask is, they have boxes to fill with info, work experience, training, as we have done a stat dec and got references all wehave put in the box is,
'please refer to the statutory declaration'
Now hubby just said, ' you don't think they'd turn it down cause we have put that, so now i am a bit worried and i thought, i know who to ask, so anyone, please help.
Sorry its a boring non descript thread but i know i can rely on you guys.

Many many thanks in advance
Claire
x
I elaborated on the TRA and had to use extra pages, they appreciate more info rather than less so don't panic
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future

I also put that, passed no problem.

Jan
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

No advice to add - but best of luck!

(we're also in less-than-sunny Donny).
Old Apr 26th 2007, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by dottyspots
No advice to add - but best of luck!

(we're also in less-than-sunny Donny).
Hi

Thanks, can i ask whereabout in donc?
i posted the TRA today, fingers crossed for a pass, hopin it takes approx 4 wks, from reading other threads that seems to be turnaround time.

Claire
Old Apr 26th 2007, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

Rosso.

As we didn't send enough evidence with the last TRA (so were knocked back, but atleast they gave a reason which means we can address that this time around), we're getting assistance this time 'round, so will be sending the paperwork from the last application off to him early next month.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Cant say anything about the TRA (well probably not helpful or constructive) - did skills assessment as I am a nurse! But just wanted to send my reagards from Doncaster (Bessacarr).

Best of Luck

Lindsey