Just a noob

Old Sep 14th 2003, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

Kwazy Wabit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just a noob

just thought I would say Hi to you all, as Iam new here.

Well Iam married with 2 kids (girls 4 years and 1 at 3 months)
Hope to be moving to new Zealand next may to Dunedin just getting the job offer sorted out first.

The wife and I are of to NZ on Oct to visit and check things out. realy looking forward to that

cheers kwazy wabbit
Old Sep 14th 2003, 10:48 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just a noob

Originally posted by Kwazy Wabit
just thought I would say Hi to you all, as Iam new here.

Well Iam married with 2 kids (girls 4 years and 1 at 3 months)
Hope to be moving to new Zealand next may to Dunedin just getting the job offer sorted out first.

The wife and I are of to NZ on Oct to visit and check things out. realy looking forward to that

cheers kwazy wabbit

Hi there, hope you have fun here on the forum - what is that signature you have connected - it is seriously not nice!

Cheers
Old Sep 14th 2003, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by Sandra
Hi there, hope you have fun here on the forum - what is that signature you have connected - it is seriously not nice!

Cheers

Hi Sandra Sorry about the sig here's the link if you still don't like it i will get rid but it's all just a bit of fun :scared:

sig link
Old Sep 14th 2003, 11:05 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kwazy Wabit
Hi Sandra Sorry about the sig here's the link if you still don't like it i will get rid but it's all just a bit of fun :scared:

sig link
No worries - just had a big brother is watching me moment!

I am on the office computer, working hard, just reminded me how much they can tell about what I am doing!

so you are on late, getting excited about your trip in Oct? Why NZ have you been before?
Old Sep 14th 2003, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by Sandra
No worries - just had a big brother is watching me moment!

I am on the office computer, working hard, just reminded me how much they can tell about what I am doing!

so you are on late, getting excited about your trip in Oct? Why NZ have you been before?
That’s the thing that got me with it just how much do they know

I can’t wait to get to NZ in Oct but it seams so far away.
Never been to NZ before but have done a lot of research and that’s what the Oct trip is all about you know will we like it there, what are the houses like, schools and so on
One of the main reasons for choosing NZ has got to be work,
My wife's trade is on the priority skill shortage list (Cytology) she has already had 2 job offers so things are looking good.