British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Is it just me??? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/just-me-278079/)

mlbonner Jan 17th 2005 10:42 am

Is it just me???

For some reason I can't see this thread - comes up with no text at all, not even the OP's!!

Taking a break from it all

Looks like The Jones Family posts about Perth Schools have a similar thing too :confused:

OzTennis Jan 17th 2005 10:47 am

Re: Is it just me???

Yeah, things appear to be weird. Most posts just stop at a message that there is something wrong with the BE database or the title of the thread is incorrect etc. Now I notice that forum 54 is Australia and not Australia and New Zealand. Definitely something going on and probably this post won't appear!

OzTennis :)

soapy© Jan 17th 2005 10:48 am

Originally Posted by mlbonner
For some reason I can't see this thread - comes up with no text at all, not even the OP's!!

Looks like The Jones Family posts about Perth Schools have a similar thing too :confused:

i cant reply to any threads, hope this works

soapy© Jan 17th 2005 10:49 am

its fixed then ;)

mlbonner Jan 17th 2005 10:49 am

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Yeah, things appear to be weird. Most posts just stop at a message that there is something wrong with the BE database or the title of the thread is incorrect etc. Now I notice that forum 54 is Australia and not Australia and New Zealand. Definitely something going on and probably this post won't appear!

It did!! They changed it to Australia earlier today - there's a separate NZ one now.... perhaps thats what caused the problems?? Just so longs I'm not the only one though, I can go to bed happy ;) :)

OzTennis Jan 17th 2005 10:49 am

Originally Posted by OzTennis

No, it did! :D

I posted a thread the other day but it didn't appear on page one, I posted it again and it told me I'd already posted a thread with the same title but it got lost in cyberspace somehow. Weird things afoot.

OzTennis Jan 17th 2005 10:52 am

It did!! They changed it to Australia earlier today - there's a separate NZ one now.... perhaps thats what caused the problems?? Just so longs I'm not the only one though, I can go to bed happy ;) :)

:D Appears to have been a problem for the last hour or two which is now sorted? I don't think I like the idea of separate forums for Australia and New Zealand.

Sweet dreams!

Barbara_CH Jan 17th 2005 11:02 am

Tried to send you a PM for about 1 hour...But I think it's back to normal now..check your PM's

bridiej Jan 17th 2005 11:08 am

Same thing is happening on the Auz & NZ Immi board... :confused:

I have posted on the site feedback about it, maybe anyone else experiencing probs could do same?

soapy© Jan 17th 2005 11:10 am

Originally Posted by bridiej
Same thing is happening on the Auz & NZ Immi board... :confused:

I have posted on the site feedback about it, maybe anyone else experiencing probs could do same?

i think its sorted now

soapy

bridiej Jan 17th 2005 11:10 am

No, not sorted now, still coming up the same, and that includes tiredwithtwins post on this board.

soapy© Jan 17th 2005 11:12 am

No, not sorted now, still coming up the same, and that includes tiredwithtwins post on this board.

oh right, ill get down to the site feedback office and crack a few heads ;) :D

bridiej Jan 17th 2005 11:14 am

Cheers Soapy!! :D

Not letting me reply to some posts now either! :mad:

GinaUK Jan 17th 2005 11:59 am

Cheers Soapy!! :D

Not letting me reply to some posts now either! :mad:

The "search" feature isn't working either! I just get a message saying "there seems to be a problem with the search feature on this site at the moment". I hope, splitting the forum into two, one for Oz and one for NZ, isn't going to muck up the archive...

Gina

DollyDaydream Jan 17th 2005 12:11 pm

Oo er, I've just posted a reply to 'Go Matilda e-time' thread and my post isn't showing (should be #16 after Sue's) but on the Forum main page it's got me as the last one to post [echo of twilight zone music.....)

D D :confused: