just for the little dagboys

Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:31 pm
WBB

Default just for the little dagboys

it's back

Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:34 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

THANX billy, will show them this, it will make their day

Then I will have them hanging over my arm for hours saying "Go back mummy, I wanna see the smilie face in the oven" .... I just cant win LOL.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:38 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
THANX billy, will show them this, it will make their day

Then I will have them hanging over my arm for hours saying "Go back mummy, I wanna see the smilie face in the oven" .... I just cant win LOL.
You can save it to disk - right click and select 'save picture as'. Then just run it in Internet Explorer or Netscape as often as the little Dagboys want, offline!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: just for the little dagboys

Originally posted by welshboybilly
it's back
Thought the other was a bit contraverstial(spelling gone to many ciders mmmmmmmm)don't know who's looking in Billy me ald mucker.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:09 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by downunderpom
You can save it to disk - right click and select 'save picture as'. Then just run it in Internet Explorer or Netscape as often as the little Dagboys want, offline!
DUP, offline? Whats that?

WBB, they were very excited said "Thank you man!!", when I told them you had put it back for them LOL.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:13 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
DUP, offline? Whats that?
Ahhh, yes.... Silly me!

Going back to sleep now....
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:28 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

They are such sweet boys Mrs D, even when they are damp and covered in sand. Glad they are giving you a peaceful day! How are the silkworms?!!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:33 pm
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by Pollyana
They are such sweet boys Mrs D, even when they are damp and covered in sand. Glad they are giving you a peaceful day! How are the silkworms?!!
Yeah, they are gorgeous, but then Im biased . Had to laugh at them all afternoon (C in particular), "Whats her name again?" LOL. They have just dragged out the nintendos, so I can count on a couple of hours peace thank goodness!

Silkworms alive still I hope, I havent even checked on them. Hope they arent dying of thirst in our terrible heat .
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:40 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yes, the terrible heat! Well this is Australia you know....it has terrible heat, horrible traffic jams, nasty beaches, treacherous sea, wooden houses, unfriendly locals......etc etc etc ....... and the kids can't learn my name so they obviously haven't got decent schools! And I haven't got a job yet though I've been here 3 days! I hate it, want to go back to the UK.......
LOL!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:43 pm
Rocket Scientist

Ah yes, the terrible heat! Well this is Australia you know....it has terrible heat, horrible traffic jams, nasty beaches, treacherous sea, wooden houses, unfriendly locals......etc etc etc ....... and the kids can't learn my name so they obviously haven't got decent schools! And I haven't got a job yet though I've been here 3 days! I hate it, want to go back to the UK.......
LOL!
ROFLMAO!
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:48 pm
Home and Happy

I mean it! I've applied for 7 jobs this morning and I'm not even dressed yet! And no-one has answered the applications! I've got to go to the supermarket in a minute and its horrible and sunny outside - then I'll have to go and see that nice smiling man in the Post Office again. Wish I was back in the UK where the Post Office is on strike cos its nearly Xmas, and the fire brigade are on strike again cos its Bonfire Night, and there are 70mph gales blowing....
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:56 pm
Rocket Scientist

I mean it! I've applied for 7 jobs this morning and I'm not even dressed yet! And no-one has answered the applications! I've got to go to the supermarket in a minute and its horrible and sunny outside - then I'll have to go and see that nice smiling man in the Post Office again. Wish I was back in the UK where the Post Office is on strike cos its nearly Xmas, and the fire brigade are on strike again cos its Bonfire Night, and there are 70mph gales blowing....
Sorry its been so hard for you Polly, if its any consolation I have just had to go & hop in the spa before & clean out a few leaves that got in there from that wind we had last week.

If you need a hand with anything (like carting groceries home, hard without a car in this heat!), just give me a yell. Oh hold on, Im one of those unfriendly Aussies