Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just to let you all know..

Just to let you all know..

Old Dec 12th 2006, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

coast101 is on a distinguished road
Default Just to let you all know..

I had my baby on Friday 4 week and 1 day early, she is 6lb 1 oz we have named her Jessica, and is in the special care nursery, she is doing well and will be home soon.
Our own little Ozzie....

hells

now to catch up on 9 months of no
Old Dec 12th 2006, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just to let you all know..

Congratulations - a lovely early Christmas present for you. Welcome to the world little one

Ann
Old Dec 12th 2006, 8:40 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coast101
I had my baby on Friday 4 week and 1 day early, she is 6lb 1 oz we have named her Jessica, and is in the special care nursery, she is doing well and will be home soon.
Our own little Ozzie....

hells

Congratulations!!! what a lovely Christmas present. C x
Old Dec 12th 2006, 9:01 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Our own little Ozzie....

hells

congratulations,have a great christmas ..

ast,
Old Dec 12th 2006, 9:02 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Our own little Ozzie....

hells

congratulations
Old Dec 12th 2006, 9:04 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and welcome to BE baby Jessica.

All the best

Joex
Old Dec 12th 2006, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

StellaDave has a spectacular aura aboutStellaDave has a spectacular aura aboutStellaDave has a spectacular aura about

Our own little Ozzie....

hells

Congratulations! lovely news.
Old Dec 12th 2006, 9:23 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=coast101]I had my baby on Friday 4 week and 1 day early, she is 6lb 1 oz we have named her Jessica, and is in the special care nursery, she is doing well and will be home soon.
Our own little Ozzie....

congratulations I hope she is well enough to go home soon
bec and egg
Old Dec 12th 2006, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Congratulations on the birth of Jessica and your early christmas present.

Tracey & Co
Old Dec 12th 2006, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Awe Congratulations! I have gone all broody now.
A great Xmas pressie, all the best to you and baby (and of course Dad)
Old Dec 13th 2006, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Many congratulations

Sarah
Old Dec 13th 2006, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Our own little Ozzie....

hells

Congratulations and best wishes to you all. Donna & Neil
Old Dec 13th 2006, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Congratulations.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 12:09 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=coast101]I had my baby on Friday 4 week and 1 day early, she is 6lb 1 oz we have named her Jessica, and is in the special care nursery, she is doing well and will be home soon.
Our own little Ozzie....

awwwww...............well done you!
x
Old Dec 13th 2006, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Our own little Ozzie....

hells

Congratulations, what a beautiful name you have chosen, a wonderful christmas present. I hope you have a wonderful time with your little one and enjoy her.
Lots of love,
Sam xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.