Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Old Jul 28th 2005, 7:37 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Well the estate agent has phoned today to say that our buyers have got new buyers so its all moving again. The sale is back on.....

Apparently they are in rented accom and only have to give 4 weeks notice. They have already arranged their survey to be done and have the mortgage.

So I am happy again please od let this one go ok and no problems. PLEASE......

Good Luck everyone else
Ang

oooOOooo good luck matey - fingers crossed!! j x
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:11 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Well the estate agent has phoned today to say that our buyers have got new buyers so its all moving again. The sale is back on.....

Apparently they are in rented accom and only have to give 4 weeks notice. They have already arranged their survey to be done and have the mortgage.

So I am happy again please od let this one go ok and no problems. PLEASE......

Good Luck everyone else
Ang

Hi Ang & Rich

Absolutely brilliant news I am so happy for you, rented accom too so no chain from their end.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:49 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck Ang!

Got the details from our agent today to check - think they must have looked at a different house!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the delights of dealing with estate agents......
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:47 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jacs, kay and Bridie......

Lets hope this time we have a smooth sale.
There was no chain last time the woman just changed her mind 2 weeks before completion!!!

Do feel happy again though, its amazing what a phone call can do.

Just need to DIMIA now to send the magic email

Good Luck to you all

Ang
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:27 am
Kidd Family

kiddij will become famous soon enoughkiddij will become famous soon enough

Ang

Fantastic news.

Hope it all goes smoothly.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Mad Moggies R Us is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kiddij
Ang

Fantastic news.

Hello angie

Good luck, fingers and toes crossed
Sarah
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:32 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ang, that is great news. Bet you were in the clouds when you got that phone call. I am really pleased for you. Heres to hoping this one goes smoothly for you.
I am starting to get a funny picture of all us Ex-Pats moving to Oz in a complete nervous state bought on from Visa applications and house selling
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:48 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiddij
Ang

Fantastic news.

Hi Joanne

There is a meet are you coming on Saturday same place at 4pm???

Thanks for the good luck

Ang
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:53 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Thanks Sarah and Sharon

Yes I was on a happy cloud yesterday when I got the phonecall. It is a brill feeling knowing that something is going right for you. We just need to know now when the visa is coming so that we can get organised...

Good Luck
Ang
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:35 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

got our first viewer coming tomorrow apperently thier house is sold im startin to get excited i know i shouldent but i cant help it
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:44 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelli28
got our first viewer coming tomorrow apperently thier house is sold im startin to get excited i know i shouldent but i cant help it
Good luck Kerry
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:44 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kelli28

Lots and lots of luck and karma Kelli (if it will let me)
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:47 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck kelli

We had a couple came round last night, really enthusiastic and said they'd speak to the agent today.... nothing.

Got another couple coming tonight.

Wish people wouldnt be over enthusiastic though as it just gets your hopes up...
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:55 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Ours has gone on the market today!! Wish us luck please - reckon we're gonna need it!

Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:55 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
Good luck kelli

We had a couple came round last night, really enthusiastic and said they'd speak to the agent today.... nothing.

Got another couple coming tonight.

Wish people wouldnt be over enthusiastic though as it just gets your hopes up...
thanks for the good wishes guys

I'm sure you will hear something soon bridie
there is so many houses up for sale (well around here anyway) and there is still people buying but they have such a huge choice now it just takes the right one to walk through your door
if you don't get offers don't worry it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your house just there is so much competition out there...well i'll just keep telling myself that any way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.