Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just had a scary phone call!!!

Just had a scary phone call!!!

Old Aug 29th 2006, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice
Default Just had a scary phone call!!!

I need some advice, we've just a phone call from our agent this morning saying they are going to process our application if we go before the 19th November to either validate or actually move out :scared: if we don t we ll have to do all our medicals and police checks again!! The thing is i'm a bit confused as we did our medicals and checks in May so thought we'd have until then to either validate or move. The other thing is we're on a 139 non modl and our application went in at the begin of February and just checked the DIMA email and there only up till the 23rd of January
:scared: :scared:
Old Aug 29th 2006, 7:35 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just had a scary phone call!!!

Originally Posted by ormrod7
I need some advice, we've just a phone call from our agent this morning saying they are going to process our application if we go before the 19th November to either validate or actually move out :scared: if we don t we ll have to do all our medicals and police checks again!! The thing is i'm a bit confused as we did our medicals and checks in May so thought we'd have until then to either validate or move. The other thing is we're on a 139 non modl and our application went in at the begin of February and just checked the DIMA email and there only up till the 23rd of January
Not sure I'm reading this right. I take it you don't have your visa yet? Did you have any medical conditons ?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice

Originally Posted by herrchook
Not sure I'm reading this right. I take it you don't have your visa yet? Did you have any medical conditons ?
No have,nt got the visas yet we did'nt even have a case officer!!!
medicals we're fine doctor said we were all fine so thats why we are confused. They have'nt even been in touch with my husbands brother who is sponsering us!!!
Old Aug 29th 2006, 8:20 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

what has your agent said about this request? can he/she not shed any light on it?

Are you in a position to go then?

I can't help feeling excited for you. Best of luck!

Jackie
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:05 am
Just Joined

Aidan has much to be proud ofAidan has much to be proud ofAidan has much to be proud ofAidan has much to be proud ofAidan has much to be proud ofAidan has much to be proud ofAidan has much to be proud ofAidan has much to be proud ofAidan has much to be proud ofAidan has much to be proud ofAidan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ormrod7

Sorry Ormrod7, your agent should question the CO on this one. Has your brother paid the bond yet? The dates and timings seem all wrong...

Aidan.
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Aidan
Sorry Ormrod7, your agent should question the CO on this one. Has your brother paid the bond yet? The dates and timings seem all wrong...

Aidan.
We,ve spoke to our agent again this morning seemingly they used our first police checks which we sent in last November!! and not the new ones which we had done in May this year. Our agent has said we could use the November ones if we like or we could delay it a couple of months and use the newer checks if were not quite ready.
We have nt had to pay any bond or his brother not everyone has to it depends on your personal case i think.