Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just had Meds/Xrays done

Just had Meds/Xrays done

Old May 5th 2005, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Just had Meds/Xrays done

Hi All,Just had Meds/Xrays done unrequested @ horley west sussex,£500.00 family of 4 all in,Dr Tallen....glad to get them out of the way,so can now have a big cheese and pickle sarnie and a beer... ...have to say it was better than i thought,very nice people,great with the kids,not to bad...just 500 notes lighter
Old May 5th 2005, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Just had Meds/Xrays done

Bit of a scare...phone call from Xray lab.... can i go back and have them taken again as my heart looks to big..in relation to rest of Xray....even after asking lab person if they are ok...yes was the answer... all ok...anyway went back?(lucky we dont live that far)Xrays re done but told to take a deep breath...this time all ok.... heart normal size...phew :scared:
Old May 5th 2005, 4:33 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Bit of a scare...phone call from Xray lab.... can i go back and have them taken again as my heart looks to big..in relation to rest of Xray....even after asking lab person if they are ok...yes was the answer... all ok...anyway went back?(lucky we dont live that far)Xrays re done but told to take a deep breath...this time all ok.... heart normal size...phew :scared:
Thank God! Everyones worst nightmare not passing the meds! I don't know you Steve but I sensed you had a big heart anyway!

Jayne
Old May 5th 2005, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
Thank God! Everyones worst nightmare not passing the meds! I don't know you Steve but I sensed you had a big heart anyway!

Jayne
Thanks Jayne...thats what i keep telling people...strange but came back from meds and was really sleepy...guess its relaxing after the ordeal
Old May 5th 2005, 4:45 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Thanks Jayne...thats what i keep telling people...strange but came back from meds and was really sleepy...guess its relaxing after the ordeal
Its stress Sweetie! Just relax and put your feet up!

Jayne