Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just had 1st viewing since Oct

Just had 1st viewing since Oct

Old Jan 15th 2005, 3:43 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Just had 1st viewing since Oct

Hi Guys,
Just had 1st viewing since October, he seemed really keen and says he wants to book a 2nd viewing with his parents. The only problem is he's from Bournemouth and it's going to be when they can all get here together. Yes I'm hopeful that he may be the one, lol but I won't hold my breath. He's in a great position though, 1st time buyer, parents helping with deposit and mortgage. Well fingers crossed for us and everyone of you in same position.
Big house selling hugs,
Sarah
Old Jan 15th 2005, 4:56 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just had 1st viewing since Oct

Originally Posted by teach
Hi Guys,
Just had 1st viewing since October, he seemed really keen and says he wants to book a 2nd viewing with his parents. The only problem is he's from Bournemouth and it's going to be when they can all get here together. Yes I'm hopeful that he may be the one, lol but I won't hold my breath. He's in a great position though, 1st time buyer, parents helping with deposit and mortgage. Well fingers crossed for us and everyone of you in same position.
Big house selling hugs,
Sarah
Good luck! Hope you don't have to wait for the 2nd viewing for too long. Or the subsequent offer! We got our visas yesterday and have a buyer lined up who will make an offer on our house when they have received an offer on theirs. The waiting is killing us.

Looks like your visa could be with you any day now so it would be good to have the house sold - one thing less to deal with / stress over.

You'll need karma while you wait so have some on me!

Binbird
Old Jan 16th 2005, 5:28 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by binbird
Good luck! Hope you don't have to wait for the 2nd viewing for too long. Or the subsequent offer! We got our visas yesterday and have a buyer lined up who will make an offer on our house when they have received an offer on theirs. The waiting is killing us.

Looks like your visa could be with you any day now so it would be good to have the house sold - one thing less to deal with / stress over.

You'll need karma while you wait so have some on me!

Binbird

Cheers Binbird,
Have a little karma for yourself too.

Sarah
Old Jan 16th 2005, 8:58 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

fingers crossed for you Sarah!!!!!! It's so demoralizing (sp?) when you get no interest in your house for so long isn't it??? I really hope this one buys your pad!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Petra
Old Jan 16th 2005, 9:09 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi Guys,
Big house selling hugs,
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I really really really hope this is 'the one' and that the second viewing goes well and the sale goes through!!!!
You know I'm here for you through all this horrible shit that is called 'house selling'!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll try to send you some karma (but it might not let me) and I will have everything crossed for you on the 2nd viewing.
See you soon
Love
Shell
xxxxxx
Old Jan 16th 2005, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant future

Hi Guys,
Big house selling hugs,
Sarah
Hi Sarah,
Hope this is the one for you!
House has been on market since Oct - had loads of viewing and have mastered the art of quick cleaning, dust buster constantly on charge and comfort refresh in hand!!!
Still not sold but live in hope that everything will fall into place at the right time!!
To all fellow house sellers - hope you all get the call soon!
Old Jan 16th 2005, 9:29 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kristine
Hi Sarah,
Hope this is the one for you!
House has been on market since Oct - had loads of viewing and have mastered the art of quick cleaning, dust buster constantly on charge and comfort refresh in hand!!!
Still not sold but live in hope that everything will fall into place at the right time!!
To all fellow house sellers - hope you all get the call soon!
Hi Kristine,

Good luck to you as well. This house selling business is the pits!!! Stress City!!!!
Hope you find a buyer soon.

Shell