Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

just got our visas

just got our visas

Old Jul 3rd 2006, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

c.grant has a brilliant futurec.grant has a brilliant futurec.grant has a brilliant futurec.grant has a brilliant futurec.grant has a brilliant futurec.grant has a brilliant futurec.grant has a brilliant future
Default just got our visas

It has been our plans seriously now for 5 years to migrate to oz and until August of last year it looked like we had to wait another 2 years .
The reason being that I had to train to get a recognised trade ,the trade I chose was to become an electrician .I became qualified fully in July of 2005.

This was the point when things were supposed to change for the better but we had bad news straight away (I HAD NOT DONE IT THE RECOGNISED WAY TO GAIN ENTRY THROUGH PATHWAY A ) under t.r.a and no one could tell me when I COULD APPLY , even a visa agent after £400 told us that it looked like we would have to wait another 2 YEARS !
Things were getting quite depressing I worked my arse off to get were I was so quick and I did not want to leave it any longer as my children are starting to get strong ties here in the UK and I do not want to make it any harder than it needs to be when we leave .
I must of talked to 20 different visa agents and told them my full history every time there was no way in or so I thought.

I GOT PUT IN CONTACT WITH WITH A MAN CALLED JOHN NYE.
This man has changed our lives I met him last October at a migration trade show in sand down park , esher surrey. He promised to get me out there and he has stuck to his side of the bargain.
His initial plan did not work out and said if I WAS THAT DETERMINED there is another way of doing it .This was to go to oz to take a trade test this would get me through t.r.a then the rest should be plain sailing .
So I went to Perth in Feb of this year for five days at the end of my visit he promised me a t.r.a pass in 4-6 weeks and a visa by Sep 2006 it is now July and we got our visas approved on the June 22!!!!!
Our applications to DIMIA were lodged on April 6 .....................

IF you are serious about getting out to oz and need in my eyes the best man in the business JOHN NYE is your man (and his wife debs ,shes excellent)he has done what no other could get close to doing and yes he is a registered agent.

P.S we cant sell our house ! sods law.

If you need help with getting to oz this is johns web site
www.amsas.com.au
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 6:59 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: just got our visas

Originally Posted by c.grant
It has been our plans seriously now for 5 years to migrate to oz and until August of last year it looked like we had to wait another 2 years .
The reason being that I had to train to get a recognised trade ,the trade I chose was to become an electrician .I became qualified fully in July of 2005.

This was the point when things were supposed to change for the better but we had bad news straight away (I HAD NOT DONE IT THE RECOGNISED WAY TO GAIN ENTRY THROUGH PATHWAY A ) under t.r.a and no one could tell me when I COULD APPLY , even a visa agent after £400 told us that it looked like we would have to wait another 2 YEARS !
Things were getting quite depressing I worked my arse off to get were I was so quick and I did not want to leave it any longer as my children are starting to get strong ties here in the UK and I do not want to make it any harder than it needs to be when we leave .
I must of talked to 20 different visa agents and told them my full history every time there was no way in or so I thought.

This man has changed our lives I met him last October at a migration trade show in sand down park , esher surrey. He promised to get me out there and he has stuck to his side of the bargain.
His initial plan did not work out and said if I WAS THAT DETERMINED there is another way of doing it .This was to go to oz to take a trade test this would get me through t.r.a then the rest should be plain sailing .
So I went to Perth in Feb of this year for five days at the end of my visit he promised me a t.r.a pass in 4-6 weeks and a visa by Sep 2006 it is now July and we got our visas approved on the June 22!!!!!

IF you are serious about getting out to oz and need in my eyes the best man in the business JOHN NYE is your man (and his wife debs ,shes excellent)he has done what no other could get close to doing and yes he is a registered agent.

www.amsas.com.au
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together. So chuffed for you guys.

Gill
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 7:02 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by c.grant

www.amsas.com.au
He's our man too - what a bloke, couldn't recommend him enough,drink too much bloody tea though!! We have to agree he goes that extra mile that other agents don't seem to, he loves what he does and takes a pride in it. We are considering starting up a fan site lol!!!!!

Hoops

p.s. He is yet to come up with the goods (visa) for us yet!!! Should be the next couple of weeks though.

p.p.s. We hear he has filled up his pool with all the people owe him, he's sound!!
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 7:08 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

John is a good bloke.

Hes not our agent but I have met him a couple of times and have only heard good reports about him.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Well done guys, it just shows what a bit of determination and a good agent can do.

All the best selling your house and enjoy your new life
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 7:24 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, all the best, hope your house sells quickly

Joex

ps John Nye was our friends agent, he couldnt speak highly enough of him
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:18 pm
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all

Well done and the best of luck in your new life in Oz.

Let us know how it goes.

Ali X
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:30 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS................................... .............................
glad it worked out in the end
Enjoy your celebrations and your new life.

Loz x
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:24 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your visa! Big up to John Nye!
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:43 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

Julie. x