British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Just got back from filming A PLACE IN THE SUN (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/just-got-back-filming-place-sun-117181/)

sue5665 Nov 13th 2002 8:57 am

Just got back from filming A PLACE IN THE SUN

Hi,
My hubby & I have just got back from OZ having filmed with Channel 4 'A Place In The Sun' all expenses paid.
We stayed at a place called Woolgollga, 400kms from Sydney & 300kms from Brisbane, 15 minutes from Coff's Harbour which has been voted most liveable city in the world.
We filmed for 3 full days so we had time to have a good look around and we were very impressed the coastline is beautiful the program will be screened Feb/March so don't miss it.
I had to get my visa validated before April 03 so this trip has sorted that out, as we have still not sold our house. I have got my 2 children on my visa & I didn't have to have them with me for my initial entry.
We were going to Adelaide but this trip has now got us thinking and I am now doing a lot of research for job's e.t.c on the Coff's Harbour and surrounding areas.
This has been a great experience from us and I would recommend it to anyone.
Sue:)

Devlin Nov 13th 2002 9:38 am

Re: Just got back from filming A PLACE IN THE SUN

Originally posted by sue5665
Hi,
My hubby & I have just got back from OZ having filmed with Channel 4 'A Place In The Sun' all expenses paid.
We stayed at a place called Woolgollga, 400kms from Sydney & 300kms from Brisbane, 15 minutes from Coff's Harbour which has been voted most liveable city in the world.
We filmed for 3 full days so we had time to have a good look around and we were very impressed the coastline is beautiful the program will be screened Feb/March so don't miss it.
I had to get my visa validated before April 03 so this trip has sorted that out, as we have still not sold our house. I have got my 2 children on my visa & I didn't have to have them with me for my initial entry.
We were going to Adelaide but this trip has now got us thinking and I am now doing a lot of research for job's e.t.c on the Coff's Harbour and surrounding areas.

When and who voted Coff's Harbour the world's most liveable city? I believe Melbourne won that in the only one I have heard recently.

mashiraz Nov 13th 2002 10:40 am

Re: Just got back from filming A PLACE IN THE SUN

Hi Sue, Welcome back.
Can't wait to see the program, I'll set the video!
That's the trouble with setting your mind on one place, then seeing another. You just can't decide. Sounds like me in a cake shop...

Tell us more, can you post any photo's?
Mash....

Originally posted by sue5665
Hi,