Reload this Page >

Just for fun....

Just for fun....

Old Sep 8th 2003, 6:09 pm
Vee
BE Enthusiast

Vee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just for fun....

...coz this web site really tickled me and I thought it would you lot too.

Maybe the Australian/NZ contingency could set up a website like this for Australia/NZ. It would make interesting reading that's for sure!

http://www.idler.co.uk/html/frontsec..._5/england.htm

Vx
Old Sep 8th 2003, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

What a laugh! A couple of towns near to me are summed up nicely on there.
Old Sep 8th 2003, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Very funny - they wrote loads on Portsmouth!!!
Old Sep 8th 2003, 7:06 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Just for fun....

Originally posted by Vee
...coz this web site really tickled me and I thought it would you lot too.

Maybe the Australian/NZ contingency could set up a website like this for Australia/NZ. It would make interesting reading that's for sure!

http://www.idler.co.uk/html/frontsec..._5/england.htm

Vx

Brilliant site. Not suprised to find Kidderminster on there. Hope PB is enjoying Kinver nicely positioned between Kidderminster and Wolverhampton!
Old Sep 8th 2003, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

sully4441 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Watt Dabney
Brilliant site. Not suprised to find Kidderminster on there. Hope PB is enjoying Kinver nicely positioned between Kidderminster and Wolverhampton!
That's Selly Oak to a tee. Dirty filthy rat hole. The council had a great idea, provide black plastic bags to put the rubbish in, then arrange a collection day. So when do they collect in Selly Oak, where all the students live? On a Monday of course! So those that can grasp the concept of being tidy, put the rubbish in the bags and leave them on the path on Friday, just before they go home to mommy to get the clothes washed. Those remaining now have something to play with, kick at and puke over during the weekend. Then the dogs that the beggars don't want come and eat last weeks pitzas. Council are thinking about the problem! LMS
Old Sep 8th 2003, 7:35 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sully4441
on Friday, just before they go home to mommy to get the clothes washed. LMS
Hmmm. Not many students I ever knew were very keen on going home at the weekend. Birmingham nowadays isn't exactly a yup destination...unless you know better???
Old Sep 8th 2003, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

sully4441 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Hmmm. Not many students I ever knew were very keen on going home at the weekend. Birmingham nowadays isn't exactly a yup destination...unless you know better???
Different times Don. You should see the bags of washing being piled into the cars at weekends, as for the rubbish, I had to cycle through it most weekends on way to work. Must start a new thread tommorrow, photos of dirtiest streets. Can't see what they are all moaning about the grant or student loan for, most of them drink it in the first year anyway.
Old Sep 8th 2003, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

The Clarkes is an unknown quantity at this point

Vee, what an excellent site, I laughed and laughed till I peed myself I actually think they were only showing the best points of our 'local' town (hastings), y'know after reading that i think we'll stay put and leave the shite hole that is Perth to the others
Old Sep 8th 2003, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just for fun...

Ah.... doesn't it make you SO proud to be british!
Old Sep 8th 2003, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

High WYcombe and Slough are sport on! Loved it but wifey took it a bit seriously

She's from Slough (shrill voice from lounge "Wexham Park actually!!!") and for some reason thinks she can defend it.
Old Sep 8th 2003, 9:55 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking forward to the pan pipes in Wokings Peacocks next month.
Old Sep 8th 2003, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute

This site is excellent. We lived in Windsor and thought it summed up our ex-neighbours in Slough beautifully. Gotta love the British sense of humour.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Nibbs
High WYcombe and Slough are sport on! Loved it but wifey took it a bit seriously

She's from Slough (shrill voice from lounge "Wexham Park actually!!!") and for some reason thinks she can defend it. [/QUOTE]
Old Sep 9th 2003, 4:10 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by Vee

[
Vx
try this :

(Australia is Cr*P)
http://aussies.tk/

warning.... it may offend some people.. the foul language. So it's not for children

cheers
Old Sep 9th 2003, 8:40 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Very funny - they wrote loads on Portsmouth!!!

Yea........the biggest shithole known to man...what better reason do I need to emigrate?
Old Sep 9th 2003, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ceri,

The (Australia is Cr*P) http://aussies.tk/ is excellent.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.