Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just found a really good omen!

Just found a really good omen!

Old Feb 17th 2006, 6:46 pm
Scottish and a Mum

Scottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant future
Default Just found a really good omen!

Ooops I posted this in immigration by mistake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband doesn't have his apprenticeship papers and the company he used to work for has gone bankrupt so we're having to do a stat dec to cover his apprenticeship.

We just found some buried treasure! His P60's from that employer that clearly show his wage during the four years of his training, 1990-1994 and then a huge jump the following year to tradesman's wages.! I was sure we'd got rid of them a couple of years back. woooooo hooooooooooo

Feel like its a really good omen! What do you think? Someone watching over us?
Old Feb 17th 2006, 6:47 pm
Scottish and a Mum

Scottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant future
Default Re: Just found a really good omen!

Tut, I'm useless, I really meant to put it in the barbie! Not gonna post it a 3rd time though lol

Sorry, must be cos I'm so excited!
Old Feb 17th 2006, 6:49 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Originally Posted by Scottishmum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband doesn't have his apprenticeship papers and the company he used to work for has gone bankrupt so we're having to do a stat dec to cover his apprenticeship.

We just found some buried treasure! His P60's from that employer that clearly show his wage during the four years of his training, 1990-1994 and then a huge jump the following year to tradesman's wages.! I was sure we'd got rid of them a couple of years back. woooooo hooooooooooo

Definately a good omen I would say. At the very least it backs up the stat decs. have some Karma
Old Feb 17th 2006, 6:49 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

had a fortune cookie yesterday that said good news would becoming from far away

still fingers crossed.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 7:36 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent, gives your stat dec extra weight.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 7:37 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Aye - sounds like a bit of good zen for you, easing the cogs of the system.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 9:57 pm
Scottish and a Mum

Thanks everyone,

Well if I wasn't excited before I AM NOW!