Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just exchanged contracts!

Just exchanged contracts!

Old May 25th 2005, 11:35 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just exchanged contracts!

I can't believe it - the first person to view the house put in an offer which we accepted and today we have exchanged with completion on the 1st June. Packers are coming next Tuesday and Wednesday - only downside is that we have to move in with the In laws for 3 weeks. Mind you it will be nice not to cook!
Old May 25th 2005, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just exchanged contracts!

fantastic news. Things seem to be moving really quick for you. when do you make the big move?
Tracey
Old May 25th 2005, 11:49 am

On the 23rd June. Flying to HK with Cathay Pacific and stopping overnight. Can't wait.
Old May 25th 2005, 11:52 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Vanessa

Sounds like your buyers were keen to get their hands on your house as quickly as possible! So you have to spend three weeks at the in-laws but then you will have the rest of your lives ahead of you!

Good luck with it all.

Binbird
Old May 25th 2005, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa
On the 23rd June. Flying to HK with Cathay Pacific and stopping overnight. Can't wait.
Well, good luck.
Are you planning on having a look around Hong Kong or will you not have time?
I really want to do a stopover, in fact I would like to stop at a couple of places on the way. I don't know who stop off at more than 1 place. Somebody on here said that you can do Singapore and Dubai. Suggested it to the kids but the middle one has her heart set on Hong Kong now. I'm sure it has nothing to do with all the cheap hello kitty and playboy stuff that's on sale there and that she is really looking forward to the sight seeing and culture .

Sending you some good luck karma
Tracey.
Old May 25th 2005, 11:56 am

Thanks for the K. We have 36 hours in HK so hopefully I will be able to get some shopping in whilst we are there. However, the other half HATES shoppping so will probably have to leave him to do his own thing!