Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just downloaded application - ahhhhh!

Just downloaded application - ahhhhh!

Old Oct 26th 2005, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default Just downloaded application - ahhhhh!

Hi just downloaded the 28 page application form for the skilled independant visa! Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow? Did I mention that its actually my hubby thats the main applicant - where is he can I hear you ask well he's just sunk a bottle of Jacobs Creek on the sofa, I had water!!!!!!

Lindsey
Old Oct 26th 2005, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

voltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nice
Default Re: Just downloaded application - ahhhhh!

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Hi just downloaded the 28 page application form for the skilled independant visa! Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow? Did I mention that its actually my hubby thats the main applicant - where is he can I hear you ask well he's just sunk a bottle of Jacobs Creek on the sofa, I had water!!!!!!

Lindsey

Good luck with form. Got my TRA to send off now. Finally complete after waiting for references from previous employers.

Was it red or white wine?? Noticed your from Donny, we live just along M180 at sunny Scunny!!.

Have you decided where to head for yet?

Lee
Old Oct 26th 2005, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Lindsey
don't worry you'll be fine

steve
Old Oct 26th 2005, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by voltsnamps
Good luck with form. Got my TRA to send off now. Finally complete after waiting for references from previous employers.

Was it red or white wine?? Noticed your from Donny, we live just along M180 at sunny Scunny!!.

Have you decided where to head for yet?

Lee
We have already had positive skills assessment back - Andy (the drunken one!) is a nurse. We are hoping to be in Perth in 2006. I have never been to Oz but Andy has and loved it - we think it will be a fantastic place to bring up our boys (aged 3 and 1) and an adventure! There are a few people here in donny that are heading out to Oz. Others I know are heading to Perth and Brisbane. We sometimes get together you ought to join us.

It was red and boy do I fancy a glass now.

Lindsey
Old Oct 26th 2005, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jacknat
don't worry you'll be fine

steve
Hi Steve

Cant make it to the next Sheffield meet - hopefully the one after that. Where abouts are you in the whole visa process.

Lindsey
Old Oct 26th 2005, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Steve

Cant make it to the next Sheffield meet - hopefully the one after that. Where abouts are you in the whole visa process.

Lindsey
hi lindsey,

good luck with the forms, rather you than me!!

i'm still waiting to hear back from the QNC, could be a long wait by all accounts!

see you soon,
debs x

hi steve, thanks for the k
Old Oct 26th 2005, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

voltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nice

We have already had positive skills assessment back - Andy (the drunken one!) is a nurse. We are hoping to be in Perth in 2006. I have never been to Oz but Andy has and loved it - we think it will be a fantastic place to bring up our boys (aged 3 and 1) and an adventure! There are a few people here in donny that are heading out to Oz. Others I know are heading to Perth and Brisbane. We sometimes get together you ought to join us.

It was red and boy do I fancy a glass now.

Lindsey
Sounds like a plan! If you pm or e-mail us for next time we will try to come(work permitting)
Still a bit unsure where to go but leaning towards WA south west area (Bunbury??) or Perth depending on work prospects (I'm an electrician).

Lee
Old Oct 26th 2005, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hi lindsey,

good luck with the forms, rather you than me!!

i'm still waiting to hear back from the QNC, could be a long wait by all accounts!

see you soon,
debs x

hi steve, thanks for the k
Hi debs
cant make it to the Sheffield meet, you'll have to arrange another one! Hows everything going? Well I hope

Look forward to seeing you soon
Lindsey
Old Oct 26th 2005, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi debs
cant make it to the Sheffield meet, you'll have to arrange another one! Hows everything going? Well I hope

Look forward to seeing you soon
Lindsey
not too bad thanks, court on the 7th!! not looking forward to it!
sorry you cant make it, but we'll definately have another in the new year. good luck again, chat soon
debs x
Old Oct 26th 2005, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Steve

Lindsey
not good

still doing my tra, but hey no worries

hi debs
Old Oct 26th 2005, 10:54 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Hi just downloaded the 28 page application form for the skilled independant visa! Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow?
Hey Lindsey... good on ya..!!
Sooo... is the "ahhhhh" a satisfied sigh........ or is it more of a "AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH..!!" kind of scream..??

Did I mention that its actually my hubby thats the main applicant - where is he can I hear you ask well he's just sunk a bottle of Jacobs Creek on the sofa, I had water!!!!!!
Good going Andy..!! Nice one..!!

Rogue.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 10:56 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by voltsnamps
Sounds like a plan! If you pm or e-mail us for next time we will try to come(work permitting)
Still a bit unsure where to go but leaning towards WA south west area (Bunbury??) or Perth depending on work prospects (I'm an electrician).

Lee
As a sparks i don't think that it matters where you go at the minute as there's such a shortage of us out there at the moment.
Where from Notts and are leaning towards Brisie at the mow.
Good luck with the skills assessment, ours is about to go too.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 7:30 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

typical bloke........

good luck with the application form lindsey........i shall be thinking about you over the next couple of days......

xx to your boys

sue