Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just Discovered The Photos!!!..........

Just Discovered The Photos!!!..........

Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:27 am
  #1  
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 1,511
amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just Discovered The Photos!!!..........

hi guys

i have just disccovered the photo album section. arrghh have pity on me, it took me soooo long to find!!! BUT what a discovery, you have pictures in your head of certain people and then you see what they really look like!!
i must put me and my family on there (but will wait til its public knowledge at work!! just in case)

amanda
amanda76 is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2005, 9:50 am
  #2  
What's happening dudes?
 
wmoore's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Bayside Brisbane
Posts: 20,647
wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just Discovered The Photos!!!..........

Originally Posted by amanda76
i have just disccovered the photo album section. arrghh have pity on me, it took me soooo long to find!!! BUT what a discovery, you have pictures in your head of certain people and then you see what they really look like!!
i must put me and my family on there (but will wait til its public knowledge at work!! just in case)
Good idea

Photopost is great, like you say you have a picture in your head so you can go and see how wrong you were Also there's a new 'Around the world' section with pics from .... well, around the world!
wmoore is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2005, 9:54 am
  #3  
Bix
da Bonehead
 
Bix's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Location: Lion in da jungle
Posts: 22,765
Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just Discovered The Photos!!!..........

Originally Posted by wmoore
Good idea

Photopost is great, like you say you have a picture in your head so you can go and see how wrong you were Also there's a new 'Around the world' section with pics from .... well, around the world!
You mean your avator is not a true image of the real Mr.Moore ?
Bix is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2005, 10:03 am
  #4  
What's happening dudes?
 
wmoore's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Bayside Brisbane
Posts: 20,647
wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just Discovered The Photos!!!..........

Originally Posted by Bix
You mean your avator is not a true image of the real Mr.Moore ?
Perhaps I should have said "...to see how wrong you were in some cases"
wmoore is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.