Reload this Page >

Just decided on OZ now - relocation advice for nurse and dog please

Just decided on OZ now - relocation advice for nurse and dog please

Old Aug 25th 2011, 8:18 am
Just Joined

cupcake-sunshine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just decided on OZ now - relocation advice for nurse and dog please

Hello!!

I am due to qualify as RMN in December 2011. I qualified as RGN Jan 2009.

I have just started looking at the jobs and it is not looking good. i am planning on moving to ireland during the visa process.

I have only worked in care of the elderly but am now looking for an acute mental health position.

I am just starting from scratch now with researching ielts, registering with nursing council and visa applications, quarrintine/flight info for my dog sam and job hunting where to start.

I am wanting to relocate to australia but currently do not have a preference on area, however i would like to move somewhere that i can easily make friends so probably close to a city/big town.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time x
Old Aug 25th 2011, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just decided on OZ now - relocation advice for nurse and dog please

You might find it helpful to look through the Working Abroad By Profession thread for nurses http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72, to get you started on the whole process. Good luck.