Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just in case u need a UK radio station

Just in case u need a UK radio station

Old Dec 29th 2007, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Just in case u need a UK radio station

goto this site and listen to radio stations from all over the UK and further afield if u need to..

http://www.listenlive.eu/

Steve
Old Dec 29th 2007, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

ulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant future
Default Re: Just in case u need a UK radio station

You can also listen to any of the BBC ones live online via their website, www.bbc.co.uk, Radio 1 has kept me in touch for the past few years
Old Dec 29th 2007, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all
Default Re: Just in case u need a UK radio station

Originally Posted by Steve2438 View Post
goto this site and listen to radio stations from all over the UK and further afield if u need to..

http://www.listenlive.eu/

Steve
What a great find that was cos I was feeling a bit homesick.

But then I find the stations I want don't broadcast outside the UK.:curse: