Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just bought a house in Perth, anyone one to takeover my rental

Just bought a house in Perth, anyone one to takeover my rental

Old Mar 29th 2004, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

montagt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just bought a house in Perth, anyone one to takeover my rental

Hi We have just bought a home but are tied into our rented accommodation for the next 8 months, the landlord is very happy for us to break the agreement as long as we can find someone to take over the rental period or start a new one. What is the best way to advertise this.... The details are below if anyone is interested.

Sorrento (As close to the beach and Hilary's marina as you can get)

It has fantastic ocean views, 4 large bedrooms all with walk in robes, a study (or 5th bedroom) formal lounge, family room kitchen, laundry room, great entertaining area with outdoor pool, large double garage with electric doors.

Price $375 (AUD) per week.

If anyone can let me know the best way to advertise this then please let me know.

Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:12 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just bought a house in Perth, anyone one to takeover my rental

Originally posted by montagt
Hi We have just bought a home but are tied into our rented accommodation for the next 8 months, the landlord is very happy for us to break the agreement as long as we can find someone to take over the rental period or start a new one. What is the best way to advertise this.... The details are below if anyone is interested.

Sorrento (As close to the beach and Hilary's marina as you can get)

It has fantastic ocean views, 4 large bedrooms all with walk in robes, a study (or 5th bedroom) formal lounge, family room kitchen, laundry room, great entertaining area with outdoor pool, large double garage with electric doors.

Price $375 (AUD) per week.

If anyone can let me know the best way to advertise this then please let me know.

try posting the rental on this
http://groups.msn.com/BritishExpatsTrading
good luck with the new house
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:39 am
G&J
Forum Regular

G&J is an unknown quantity at this point
Default House

What a lovely spot, you should have no problems renting that.
If we where a bit further down the line i would bite your hand off.
Roughly what would i have to pay to buy similar ?
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

We did ask the landlord if he would be interested in selling but he said he would want around $750,000 :scared: :scared:

It is the land that is very valuable as it is so close to the beach....
Old Mar 29th 2004, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

brummie bird is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Just bought a house in Perth, anyone one to takeover my rental

Hi,

Yes we would be interested ill send you a PM now

Angie
Old Mar 29th 2004, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

I am still looking for suggestions on the best place to advertise for renting the house...... please
Old Mar 30th 2004, 12:20 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by montagt
I am still looking for suggestions on the best place to advertise for renting the house...... please
I was renting and found a lovely couple from this website to take over our rental.

I also advertised it on www.pomsinperth.com

and www.aussiemove.com

try those and good luck
Old Mar 30th 2004, 12:22 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Sorry, forgot to add that we also advertised the property in the Quokka, we had loads of interest. It's free so you could try that. If anyone is interested you just give them a form from the real estate (or landlord) and then they deal with the rest.
Old Mar 30th 2004, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

tetley101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by janeyray
Sorry, forgot to add that we also advertised the property in the Quokka, we had loads of interest. It's free so you could try that. If anyone is interested you just give them a form from the real estate (or landlord) and then they deal with the rest.

Did you see the artticle in one of the papers this weekend (can't remember which one) on property price rises.

Hillary's was the top growth suberb in western oz and about number 11 in the whole country. I think it was up 11% in a 3 month period.

No eastern suberbs were on the list. Lots in tasmania though
Old Mar 30th 2004, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds lovely and we were also further down the line we would also snatch your hand off.
Good Luck I am sure with the right advertising/info you will soon get some interest.
Old Mar 30th 2004, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by janeyray
Thanks Janeyray, I will give it a try...