Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just booked flights to Oz - gulp!

Just booked flights to Oz - gulp!

Old Sep 28th 2006, 7:10 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Just booked flights to Oz - gulp!

Booked last night to fly on 28th October with Qantas to Sydney . Considered China Eastern Airways (briefly....) as they were so cheap but decided to go elsewhere after various peoples thoughts on them.

Wanted Malaysian which were doing them for £407 each but the prices dissappeared before our eyes!!!! Who booked them, come on - own up LOL
Ended up going with Qantas for £460 each

So that's it!! We're really going !!!! :scared:

Graham
Old Sep 28th 2006, 8:04 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just booked flights to Oz - gulp!

Originally Posted by northerner
Booked last night to fly on 28th October with Qantas to Sydney . Considered China Eastern Airways (briefly....) as they were so cheap but decided to go elsewhere after various peoples thoughts on them.

Wanted Malaysian which were doing them for £407 each but the prices dissappeared before our eyes!!!! Who booked them, come on - own up LOL

Graham

When are you off and to where?
Old Sep 28th 2006, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Graham
You lucky bugger, enjoy, congrats, I'm so jealous Sam.x.
Old Sep 28th 2006, 8:26 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Graham
...sorry for the dumb-assed questions, I was eating my breakfast and not fully reading...I see the 28th of October to Sydney. Best of luck
Old Sep 28th 2006, 8:30 am

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
...sorry for the dumb-assed questions, I was eating my breakfast and not fully reading...I see the 28th of October to Sydney. Best of luck
LOL - I did just think that

All of a sudden it's all happening, got so much to do it's scary

Graham
Old Sep 28th 2006, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Considered China Eastern Airways as they were so cheap but decided to go elsewhere after various peoples thoughts on them.

So that's it!! We're really going !

Hi Graham,

Have a safe trip. I considered Chinese airlines as well but didn't fancy stepping over the cooking fires to reach the loo.

Can I ask who you booked with? Is that non stop?
Lou
Old Sep 28th 2006, 8:33 am
A rather curious boy

LOL - I did just think that

All of a sudden it's all happening, got so much to do it's scary

Graham
You will be fine...it is right that forum members let us know that it isn't all beer and skittles and to take off the rose tints and sometimes it doesn't work out for folk, or work out the way they want it to, but for every doom and gloom post there is one of these http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399104

You go and give it your best shot and I for one will be the grateful recipient of a post by you in three months telling us some more good news.
Old Sep 28th 2006, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by Louise M
Hi Graham,

Have a safe trip. I considered Chinese airlines as well but didn't fancy stepping over the cooking fires to reach the loo.

Can I ask who you booked with? Is that non stop?
Lou
Booked through Travelbag http://www.travelbag.co.uk/ and we're going non stop - as in we're not stopping off anywhere for a holiday. Think there's a couple of hours in Singapore airport.

Did consider stopping for a few days/a week as we absolutely LOVE SE Asia, but decided we'd not enjoy it as much as we'd just be wanting to 'get there' if you know what I mean.

Graham
Old Sep 28th 2006, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by busterboy
You will be fine...it is right that forum members let us know that it isn't all beer and skittles and to take off the rose tints and sometimes it doesn't work out for folk, or work out the way they want it to, but for every doom and gloom post there is one of these http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399104

You go and give it your best shot and I for one will be the grateful recipient of a post by you in three months telling us some more good news.
Thanks busterboy - I'm sure it will all be fine, just so much to think about!!

Graham