Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just been to see Charlie and the chocolate factory.......

Just been to see Charlie and the chocolate factory.......

Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:25 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just been to see Charlie and the chocolate factory.......

They had a free open air showing on our estate, free bbq and picnic blankets thrown in.

The kids had a great time, running around with other kids it was a nice end to a bad week and something we'd never of done in England
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:33 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just been to see Charlie and the chocolate factory.......

Originally Posted by fraser
They had a free open air showing on our estate, free bbq and picnic blankets thrown in.

The kids had a great time, running around with other kids it was a nice end to a bad week and something we'd never of done in England

Sounds great! Hope next week brings better news.

By the way your visa hurrying karma worked!!!!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:35 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The A Team
Sounds great! Hope next week brings better news.

By the way your visa hurrying karma worked!!!!
Yeah I've just seen that, congratulations have a great weekend
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:37 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I've just seen that, congratulations have a great weekend
Thank you. Why are you unemployed, I thought you'd got a job?
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:40 am

Thank you. Why are you unemployed, I thought you'd got a job?
I quit

I spent three days digging for $120 a day it was local and it was knackering, they told me it would all be local.

Then they asked me to drive a 120k round trip today at my own expense, that would hav left me knackered out from 6.30 am to 5pm for $80 take home.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:42 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Should have saved yer cash. Ive had it on disc for over a month, would mail it to ya
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:43 am

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Should have saved yer cash. Ive had it on disc for over a month, would mail it to ya
It was free
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:44 am
cheeky tart

I quit

I spent three days digging for $120 a day it was local and it was knackering, they told me it would all be local.

Then they asked me to drive a 120k round trip today at my own expense, that would hav left me knackered out from 6.30 am to 5pm for $80 take home.
Sorry to hear that...it really has been a crap week for you

I'm sure your luck will change soon
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:45 am

Sorry to hear that...it really has been a crap week for you

I'm sure your luck will change soon
It's ok, earned some $ just didn't come here to work like a dog, don't mind doing the odd few days of it here and there.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:51 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

It's ok, earned some $ just didn't come here to work like a dog, don't mind doing the odd few days of it here and there.
sorry mate havent been following your posts, hope everythings going ok with you
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
sorry mate havent been following your posts, hope everythings going ok with you
Yeah, just the3 trials and tribulations of trying to settle and build
Old Nov 18th 2005, 11:07 am
Geordie Pioneer

Location: Melbourne as of Aug 2005, formally Newcastle upon Tyne
Macky74 is on a distinguished road

I've just seen Charlie Browns arse at Melbourne Sexpo. Anybody else been?
Old Nov 18th 2005, 11:10 am
Geordie Pioneer

fraser, 12000 posts!?!
**** me your taking the piss???? You wanna get out there and enjoy Melbourne mate!!!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 11:17 am

Originally Posted by Macky74
fraser, 12000 posts!?!
**** me your taking the piss???? You wanna get out there and enjoy Melbourne mate!!!
Tell me about it, wife and two small kids.

Besides most of them were posted before I left

Now tell me more about sexpo
Old Nov 18th 2005, 11:21 am
Geordie Pioneer

You dirty git mate

Sexpo is great. I haven't been myself like but heard it's full of slappers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.