Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just been offered the asking price!!

Wikiposts

Just been offered the asking price!!

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 8:38 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future
Talking Just been offered the asking price!!

Hi all,

It's party time for us. Just been offered the asking price for our flat, yeah!!! About time too. Changed agents last week, and the old agent found us the buyer. Luckily just in time!!!

See all you guys in Perth very soon!!!

Lots of beer will be consumed today I suspect!!

Take care

Paul
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: Just been offered the asking price!!

Originally Posted by gajjitt
Hi all,

It's party time for us. Just been offered the asking price for our flat, yeah!!! About time too. Changed agents last week, and the old agent found us the buyer. Luckily just in time!!!

Take care

Paul
Hi Paul, thats fantastic, just in time too!!!

lets hope its asign that things are moving, think I am just being very impatient!!

Congrats go celebrate but dont spend all the proceeds, save some for when you get there!!! lol

Chris
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 8:49 pm

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi Paul, thats fantastic, just in time too!!!

lets hope its asign that things are moving, think I am just being very impatient!!

Congrats go celebrate but dont spend all the proceeds, save some for when you get there!!! lol

Chris
Good luck with your application too.

Thanks for your congrats!

Where are you headed?

Cheers Paul
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 8:53 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent news!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Fab news paul,its good to hear something positive for a change,

hope your celebrating tonight

put your eighties music on,lol

tracey
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 8:56 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

What a brilliant start to the week for you. Congratulations and hope all goes well with the move.

louise
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Good luck with your application too.

Thanks for your congrats!

Where are you headed?

Cheers Paul
Off to Sydney all being well and if this b***** house sells, have reall enjoyed living here will be very sad to leave it but at the mo its going to stop our plans, but time yet, not got visas yet so no worrys!!!! lol

Do you have your visas

good luck
Chris
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:15 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news Paul - let's hope that your good fortune is just the first in a long line of sales that the rest of us are expecting now that Easter is behind us!

Good luck fellow house sellers!

Binbird
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:17 pm

Off to Sydney all being well and if this b***** house sells, have reall enjoyed living here will be very sad to leave it but at the mo its going to stop our plans, but time yet, not got visas yet so no worrys!!!! lol

Do you have your visas

good luck
Chris
Yes got our visa's in November, have to be validating by July. We should be going by end of May. So a bit of a rush really.#

Good luck with the house sale. Good luck with the visa's.

Cheers Paul
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:18 pm

Yes got our visa's in November, have to be validating by July. We should be going by end of May. So a bit of a rush really.#

Good luck with the house sale. Good luck with the visa's.

Cheers Paul
Yes good luck to all you guys. Let's give the house sellers some karma guys!!

I'll get back to my 80's music to chill.

Good luck guys!

Paul
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:34 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrin there you beautaaaaaaaaaaaaie...........

Three Legs

Hi all,

Take care

Paul
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:40 pm

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrin there you beautaaaaaaaaaaaaie...........

Three Legs
Thanks Three Legs.

Good luck with your move too.

Paul
Old Apr 4th 2005, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Thats really good news........pleased for you!!
Old Apr 4th 2005, 2:35 am
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Well done matey!
I'll keep my fingers crossed that it all goes OK.
I assume you're leaving before completion if your target is the end of May.
3 1/2 weeks left in the UK for us - anyone want to buy a car?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 5:57 am
Just Joined

syltgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Just been offered the asking price!!

Just some info for you - I have not told the estate agent that I am emigrating just "buying in the country and may renovate and need the money of the house to proceed but will rent until I find the project..." I am not lying am I???? It is just that I heard that if an offer has been accepted and the buyer gets wind that you NEED to move then they drop a few grand before the contract is signed.
Syltgirl

Do you have your visas

good luck
Chris

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.