Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

just back from the worst 2 weeks of my life

Wikiposts

just back from the worst 2 weeks of my life

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 12:54 am
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: just back from the worst 2 weeks of my life

Not much to add, sorry about the crap time of it you have had of it of late, time will come when you will remember the good times. Hang in there kidda
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I am still very angry with the airlines. I know for a fact that they could have got me on a flight sooner. I begged them, even Pollyanna tried from her end, but to no avail.

The flight I managed to get on, even though I was advised they had 'squeezed me on' had load of empty seats. I counted at least 10 in the area I was sitting. Also business class had only 2 people in it. I was dressed immaculately and was alone. It would have been so easy for them to slip me in at the back, instead when I queried a business class ticket, just to get home in such short notice, they quoted me thousands of dollars, in addition to the $2500 I had already paid.
It would have made things so much easier for me just to be there to see dad before he died and I know he would have loved me to be there. Probably would have asked me to go to the bookies for him!!!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:16 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
The flight I managed to get on, even though I was advised they had 'squeezed me on' had load of empty seats. I counted at least 10 in the area I was sitting. Also business class had only 2 people in it. I was dressed immaculately and was alone. It would have been so easy for them to slip me in at the back, instead when I queried a business class ticket, just to get home in such short notice, they quoted me thousands of dollars, in addition to the $2500 I had already paid.
How bloody mean of them not to bump you up..