Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just back from NSW Aaaaaaagh

Just back from NSW Aaaaaaagh

Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:45 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just back from NSW Aaaaaaagh

Just back from a brief road trip down to Sydney to visit an old friend , wrote a huge post about the highs and lows and lost the bloody lot when the P.C froze as I hit post. Will try and re do a smaller version later.
Sorry about not answering the PM's
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:50 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just back from NSW Aaaaaaagh

PB would be spinning in his cutting and pasting grave (if he is indeed dead) I always ctrl and c these days cos i had that happen sooooo many times Its a bitch!! look forward to finding out how you enjoyed the big smoke. Did you price up dentistry while you were there??
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:56 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cresta57
Just back from a brief road trip down to Sydney to visit an old friend , wrote a huge post about the highs and lows and lost the bloody lot when the P.C froze as I hit post. Will try and re do a smaller version later.
Sorry about not answering the PM's
Cresta,
pain in the ass when that happens and all the typing has gone :scared:

I use Word 1st for big things and then paste it in. (remember to have autosave on in word so you have a backup if the pc goes tilt!)

Awaiting your words of wisdom!

Bye
Mark
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:20 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get me going on Dentists Hevs. Ours drives a Porche and I just bought him ally wheels and new tyres I reckon
Usually write long posts in Word but this was going to be a short one, wrote it in an email to send to Debs parents it froze as I clicked cut and I lost the lot
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:42 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Usually write long posts in Word but this was going to be a short one, wrote it in an email to send to Debs parents it froze as I clicked cut and I lost the lot
poo.....
Old Jan 9th 2005, 12:40 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get me going on Dentists Hevs. Ours drives a Porche and I just bought him ally wheels and new tyres I reckon
Only one thing for it Sean, you'll have to qualify as a dentist! Might affect the feral lifestyle a bit though, the patients might want you to wear shoes......

Looking forward to reading it all when it gets typed again!