Wikiposts

Junk

Old Jul 28th 2003, 4:57 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wonderful Australia

Hi, anyone else out there think Australia is just great?
Old Jul 28th 2003, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wonderful Australia

Originally posted by jayr
Johnny Howard?
Old Jul 28th 2003, 5:04 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dotty
Johnny Howard?

I keep having new threads deleted so am trying to establish the boundaries of the censor.
Old Jul 28th 2003, 5:04 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

I liked it a lot when I was there (4 months). Only saw QLD and a bit of Sydney though. In particular I love the outdoors life and the way it seemed to be easier to see nature - the Great Barrier Reef, the tropical rainforest, the trails and hikes etc. We got up close with a lot of beasties incl cassowary. I felt a lot...healthier there.
Old Jul 28th 2003, 5:05 pm
Karma Comedian

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
I liked it a lot when I was there (4 months). Only saw QLD and a bit of Sydney though. In particular I love the outdoors life and the way it seemed to be easier to see nature - the Great Barrier Reef, the tropical rainforest, the trails and hikes etc. We got up close with a lot of beasties incl cassowary. I felt a lot...healthier there.

Don, sorry but you have indavertently gone off topic - you will be deleted.
Old Jul 28th 2003, 5:09 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Don, sorry but you have indavertently gone off topic - you will be deleted.
Call me gullible...

OK: GULLIBLE!!!
Old Jul 28th 2003, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

"Wonderful" is not enough, now I come to think of it. "Faultless" is how I would describe it. I wonder why more do not emigrate. Forms are a bit complex though and two heads are better than one.

Wilf

Wilf's Motions Ltd.
"Shipping Poms Downunder for Generations"
(Whether they liked it or not)
WWW.WilfsPension.com for a free quote
Old Jul 29th 2003, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default The new reformed dotty

Due to an overdose of terminal whining about my gutsy ballsy get out in the real OZ posts. I have decided to post only "good info'

Today my post is about birds.

From my office I can see a yellow and blue budgie, the wild ones here are much bigger than the English caged type. On tuesday we were awoken by a large Owl which had settled on our verandah post to sleep for the day. Life here is simply amazing.

Hopefully that info was far more useful than those stupid property tips I keep giving.
Old Jul 29th 2003, 3:20 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new reformed dotty

Due to an overdose of terminal whining about my gutsy ballsy get out in the real OZ posts. I have decided to post only "good info'

From my office I can see a yellow and blue budgie, the wild ones here are much bigger than the English caged type. On tuesday we were awoken by a large Owl which had settled on our verandah post to sleep for the day. Life here is simply amazing.

Hopefully that info was far more useful than those stupid property tips I keep giving.
Nice one. Did you know the word "budgerigar" is an aboriginal word meaning "good to eat"

There you go, more useful info on Oz!
Old Jul 29th 2003, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oz- Sun, sea, sand, supermarkets. Just what the doctor ordered.

If only it wasn't for those long and hard to understand forms.
Makes you wish there was someone to turn to who understands
the needs of today's emigrant but speaks the ordinary person's
language.

Wilf
Wilf's Motions Ltd.
"Shipping Poms to Oz for Generations" (estd. 1865)
www.WilfsPensionFund.com
Or call in: 12 Faversham St. Round the back and ask for Wilf
Old Jul 29th 2003, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Great post. More like this please and no more stuff from Don Pleasance, the garbage man.

LOL (whatever it means - I see a lot of people doing it. Does it mean lollies?)
Old Jul 29th 2003, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Wilf
Oz- Sun, sea, sand, supermarkets. Just what the doctor ordered.

If only it wasn't for those long and hard to understand forms.
Makes you wish there was someone to turn to who understands
the needs of today's emigrant but speaks the ordinary person's
language.

Wilf
Wilf's Motions Ltd.
"Shipping Poms to Oz for Generations" (estd. 1865)
www.WilfsPensionFund.com
Or call in: 12 Faversham St. Round the back and ask for Wilf
Wilf I cannot thank you enough for filling out my forms to Paradise.

How I would have worked out my name, where I worked and what my kiddies were called without you is hard to imagine.

Your $700 an hour fee is very reasonable considering the end result is me waking up every day and thinking I have had the biggest joint, woops sorry, opportunity to wake up in a nirvana like state in awe of my surrounding paradise every day.

Without you a life in paradise was a biro away. I would recommend you to anyone considering the ulitmate utopia experience.

Dotty and my sunkissed family of little brown urchins running naked in the sand dunes.

Wilfs Motions the way to go
Old Jul 29th 2003, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

BCBOY is an unknown quantity at this point

I think its fan-dabby-dozzy, and I've never even been there
Old Jul 29th 2003, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf I cannot thank you enough for filling out my forms to Paradise.

How I would have worked out my name, where I worked and what my kiddies were called without you is hard to imagine.

Your $700 an hour fee is very reasonable considering the end result is me waking up every day and thinking I have had the biggest joint, woops sorry, opportunity to wake up in a nirvana like state in awe of my surrounding paradise every day.

Without you a life in paradise was a biro away. I would recommend you to anyone considering the ulitmate utopia experience.

Dotty and my sunkissed family of little brown urchins running naked in the sand dunes.

Wilfs Motions the way to go

Thank you Dotty. It is for testimonials like this that I keep my agency going, despite a lot of the negativity these days, and my testimonials are better than many around these parts.

I am awarding you a $100 discount voucher off your next emigration, so enjoy it with thanks from us here at WM.

Wilf
Wilfs Motions Ltd. (estd. 1865)
"If you need my help to go, ask mum first"
WWW.MoneyForOldRope.com
Old Jul 29th 2003, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Wilf
Great post. More like this please and no more stuff from Don Pleasance, the garbage man.

LOL (whatever it means - I see a lot of people doing it. Does it mean lollies?)
Laughed Out Loud.

Wilf - try this: www.netlingo.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.