Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Junior Rugby Union Perth

Junior Rugby Union Perth

Old Nov 1st 2010, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Junior Rugby Union Perth

Hi
Can anyone help with junior rugby in the area north of the city as my son is a keen u-13 and looking to carry on his sport when we arrive late this year.......Any links or suggestions would be apreciated...

Cheers Matt
Old Nov 1st 2010, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

travelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant futuretravelling_annie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Junior Rugby Union Perth

Hi,

Done the same research recently for my boy. Ocean Reef High currently operate an elite rugby programme which any student can apply for but I think they might be phasing it out. There is also Joondalup Brothers and Wanneroo who have junior sections.
We are validating in April and planning to check things out then so might see you on the sidelines
Old Nov 1st 2010, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by travelling_annie
Hi,

Done the same research recently for my boy. Ocean Reef High currently operate an elite rugby programme which any student can apply for but I think they might be phasing it out. There is also Joondalup Brothers and Wanneroo who have junior sections.
We are validating in April and planning to check things out then so might see you on the sidelines
Hi Thanks for the tips i have searched a few sites and have sorted out junior football i struggled for Rugby so will check these out.....Will defo keep you posted if we source a decent club as we are the advanced party its only fair lol

Be Lucky The Pomz
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:04 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I recommend Joondalup Brother's too. I know a few kids who go there and one of the coaches.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:09 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

I settled down to watch the Oz/England rugby last Sunday on tele with great anticipation only to discover it was Rugby League!

I can't help with your question but please help to keep Union alive in Oz any way you can!
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 3:29 am
Banned

Weebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of light

Cottisloe Rugby Club. The pitch is basically on the beach.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
I settled down to watch the Oz/England rugby last Sunday on tele with great anticipation only to discover it was Rugby League!

I can't help with your question but please help to keep Union alive in Oz any way you can!
Here Here Blinkin old league snore snore lol
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all

Mandurah Pirates are a Union team