june/july

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:38 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Smile june/july

Hi all,

well i will be over on may the 6th but can anyone tell me what the weather/temp is like in may june,july i know it rains but how bad and what kind of clothes i should bring with me.

beths niece is coming over she is 14 and she thinks its going to be absolutetly roasting hot thats what she is getting told.

john.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:43 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: june/july

Originally Posted by jocky boy
Hi all,

well i will be over on may the 6th but can anyone tell me what the weather/temp is like in may june,july i know it rains but how bad and what kind of clothes i should bring with me.

beths niece is coming over she is 14 and she thinks its going to be absolutetly roasting hot thats what she is getting told.

john.

where r u heading mate?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:46 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

of to mandurah
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:50 pm

of to mandurah
Ehhhh....wheres that lol
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:54 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

Smile Re: june/july

hi,

it's just down from freemantle, rockingham, Perth.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:55 pm

hi,

it's just down from freemantle, rockingham, Perth.

ahhhh ok, canny help ye then....Im in Qld, doesnt rain much in the winter, here just cooler nights and wonderful sunny days
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:00 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

cheers i know cranny not spoken in a whilse i'll get in touch with her.
got to go going for a bath 'only kiddin pop idols on'

john
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:01 pm

cheers i know cranny not spoken in a whilse i'll get in touch with her.
got to go going for a bath 'only kiddin pop idols on'

john
lol mind and wash behind yer ears lol
Old Mar 4th 2006, 8:09 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Hi John....I asked the same and apparently we have Rain, Rain and more Rain to look forward to .........however on a lighter note the temp is around 15-17 degrees, chilly during the night sometimes -3 but we be sleeping then
Old Mar 4th 2006, 4:24 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

It won't be "absolutely, roasting hot" in June/July unless you go north of the Tropic of Capricorn. You can research at http://www.bom.gov.au

Don't be suprised by how short the days are in May/June/July, it's generally dark at 5pm in southern Australia.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 4:54 pm
CPW
BE Enthusiast

CPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

john.
It won't be 'roasting hot' near Perth in May, June or July since that's late autumn and winter. It is only in the northern part of Australia that there are only two seasons - the wet and the dry (corresponding, roughly, to the southern summer and winter respectively). Near Perth it should be pleasantly cool, and possibly even warm in the middle of the day, but it could also be wet and miserable. And the heating in people's houses is likely to be less effective than you are probably used to.