Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Jumped on by the cops at work!!!!

Jumped on by the cops at work!!!!

Old Jul 9th 2005, 1:01 am
Badge

Default Jumped on by the cops at work!!!!

Left work through the security door at 10pm last night, and started to sprint to the main street to catch a taxi - there were blokes outside so I just sidestepped and swerved past them. Suddenly a shout "Stop Police!!" so I stopped about 20m away. I was surrounded by all these plain clothed coppers, the works.

There were 3 cars all parked outside, an unmarked one all pointing at my building - they were not there when I let myself in only 10 minutes earlier.

Turns out...when I left the pub around the corner to pop back in to the office I ran past a house that had been burgled - the alarm was going I now recall, but I wanted to get back quick as I had borrowed a pass and needed to return it.

The owner apparently mistakenly followed me back to the work and called the cops. I must have left the pub at the same time he'd got back or something.

I had to explain my CFA gear the works.

The cops were very embarassed that I had outran them as I said to them afterwards, if you can't catch me the first 100m you night as well give up as I just keep on going lol.. all very funny, I was very bemused.

Badge

Old Jul 9th 2005, 1:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jumped on by the cops at work!!!!

Originally Posted by Badge
Left work through the security door at 10pm last night, and started to sprint to the main street to catch a taxi - there were blokes outside so I just sidestepped and swerved past them. Suddenly a shout "Stop Police!!" so I stopped about 20m away. I was surrounded by all these plain clothed coppers, the works.

There were 3 cars all parked outside, an unmarked one all pointing at my building - they were not there when I let myself in only 10 minutes earlier.

Turns out...when I left the pub around the corner to pop back in to the office I ran past a house that had been burgled - the alarm was going I now recall, but I wanted to get back quick as I had borrowed a pass and needed to return it.

The owner apparently mistakenly followed me back to the work and called the cops. I must have left the pub at the same time he'd got back or something.

The cops were very embarassed that I had outran them as I said to them afterwards, if you can't catch me the first 100m you night as well give up as I just keep on going lol.. all very funny, I was very bemused.

Badge
i always knew there was somethin dodgy about u
Old Jul 9th 2005, 1:36 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

So how much did you sell the swag for? <g>
Old Jul 9th 2005, 1:38 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Badge

Badge
Are you sure you hadn't stumbled into a street where they were filming 'Blue Heelers'?

Anya.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 1:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

hey Badge, im lookin for a telly for the spare room
Old Jul 9th 2005, 3:23 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Badge.

Can you get your hands on any of those dodgy Foxtel boxes??

And a CD player for a 2000 Ford Falcon Ute?

No questions asked......
Old Jul 9th 2005, 6:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Scossie
Hey Badge.

Can you get your hands on any of those dodgy Foxtel boxes??

And a CD player for a 2000 Ford Falcon Ute?

No questions asked......
nudge nudge, wink wink....say no more say no more
Old Jul 9th 2005, 7:23 am
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

Pmsl...
Old Jul 9th 2005, 8:12 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Superb I've just had images of your own tv programme running through my mind
Old Jul 9th 2005, 9:02 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol!
Old Jul 9th 2005, 9:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

"Now then young lad, let's have no more of the cock and bull stories.....you're dealing with the badger police now you know"
Attached Thumbnails Jumped on by the cops at work!!!!-badger2-trans.gif  
Old Jul 9th 2005, 9:21 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

You might wanna go to the "back to uk " forum Badge , mike "s**t for brains "Stanton is doing a BIO on you......... ......... mm
Old Jul 10th 2005, 4:58 am
Badge

Originally Posted by mr mover
You might wanna go to the "back to uk " forum Badge , mike "s**t for brains "Stanton is doing a BIO on you......... ......... mm
Just read it - very poor, very poor. Unfotunately, what Mike forgets is that I am a doer and a thinker, and many are actually jealous of all my experiences. Some people pay good money even. I like to learn from experience and am not afraid to ask. Also he relies on one aspect all too much - his forte - there are loads of universally educated, bright people out there who enjoy the things he can't.

Badge

Old Jul 10th 2005, 8:41 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

:d
Attached Thumbnails Jumped on by the cops at work!!!!-badgers.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2005, 8:48 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rossifumi
:d
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.