judges in wigs

Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

appyarry will become famous soon enough
Default judges in wigs

It's not every day you bump into judges in wigs walking around your local.So my question is how do I find a Judge etc to sign my assessment form? My best hope is a Notary public or do they mean a notorious publican ...I know loads of them! Do need help ,would a GP suffice ?Thanks
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all
Default Re: judges in wigs

Originally Posted by appyarry
It's not every day you bump into judges in wigs walking around your local.So my question is how do I find a Judge etc to sign my assessment form? My best hope is a Notary public or do they mean a notorious publican ...I know loads of them! Do need help ,would a GP suffice ?Thanks
You can get a solicitor to do it...they will charge you of course so i would shop around.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

so my mate ..the tesco manger (only one who rose to fame LOL) isnt good enough.?? i cant believe they put solicitors above tesco managers ..mmmmm
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

is there a cheap way of doing it ??
Old Mar 9th 2005, 12:17 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

If you're in melbourne, hang around the corner of william/lonsdale street for a few minutes. you're sure to see them (the judges in all their finery) all pour out of the court house at recess or lunchtime for a crafty fag break. The smokescreen really is a sight to behold, provided you are either wearing a gasmask or care little for the health of your lungs.
Old Mar 9th 2005, 1:05 am
someone's had 'Alex'...

4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice

A teacher'll do IIRC. They're ten a penny.
Old Mar 9th 2005, 10:01 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Don't use a notary public - they are about 4 times as expensive as a solicitor (in my town anyway)
Old Mar 9th 2005, 10:13 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

If the company you work for are large enough they will have there own legal dept. I just called them and got a nice chap there to do all mine for nothing.

Cheers
Kala
Old Mar 13th 2005, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

is a doctor good enough??