Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

is jordan worth 100k

is jordan worth 100k

Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:22 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default is jordan worth 100k

off the beaten track i would agree but intrested to know if you were the programme makers of i,m a celebrity would you cave in to the demands of international mega star jordan (must admit i hope they do)your thoughts please
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:29 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is jordan worth 100k

Originally posted by wengerboy
off the beaten track i would agree but intrested to know if you were the programme makers of i,m a celebrity would you cave in to the demands of international mega star jordan (must admit i hope they do)your thoughts please
No
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:31 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by wengerboy

bitchy reply coming up - wouldnt mind seeing her make a complete t##t of herself (if previous female contestants are anything to go on!!) - seen her in real life and she is revolting - anyone could put 3 inches of slap on and look good! and lets face it, why would a guy wanna go with her, hes going where a couple of hundred thousand blokes have already been!!
Eeewwwww!!!
No, shes not worth £100k

just my humble opinion
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:35 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
bitchy reply coming up - wouldnt mind seeing her make a complete t##t of herself (if previous female contestants are anything to go on!!) - seen her in real life and she is revolting - anyone could put 3 inches of slap on and look good! and lets face it, why would a guy wanna go with her, hes going where a couple of hundred thousand blokes have already been!!
Eeewwwww!!!
No, shes not worth £100k

just my humble opinion
she has to be there purely for entertainment value perhaps she could give gazza counselling
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:37 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Eeewwwww!!!
No, shes not worth £100k

just my humble opinion
i know this isn't really the point here, and forgive me for saying this, but my mum calls my bike jordan.....(the truth i swear!) Not because she's an easy ride, but she's (the bike) got two big jugs.....
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:41 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by scutterUK
i know this isn't really the point here, and forgive me for saying this, but my mum calls my bike jordan.....(the truth i swear!) Not because she's an easy ride, but she's (the bike) got two big jugs.....

lol!!
thought you were going to say because half of the uk has had a ride on her...!

sue
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:42 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

lol!!
thought you were going to say because half of the uk has had a ride on her...!

sue
nargh i wouldn't let anyone touch my jordan.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:50 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by scutterUK
nargh i wouldn't let anyone touch my jordan.
shame her mum does`nt think like that she must be very proud:scared: :scared:
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:10 pm
JoB
Off to middle earth

JoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to all

Eeewwwww!!!
No, shes not worth £100k

just my humble opinion
I Agree with TWT,

jordan is 'thicker than a thick thing'. She must have a loyalty card for the clinic (ooh really bitchy).

I wouldn't mind 'avin' a laugh at her expense though. i hope it is an ITV broadcast don't want my license fee spent on 'I sleep with anyone for fame' people.

Jo
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:12 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by JoB
I Agree with TWT,

jordan is 'thicker than a thick thing'. She must have a loyalty card for the clinic (ooh really bitchy).

I wouldn't mind 'avin' a laugh at her expense though. i hope it is an ITV broadcast don't want my license fee spent on 'I sleep with anyone for fame' people.

Jo
i can guarantee it`s itv:lecture:
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:17 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Another 'celeb' with big boobs - 'Jodie Marsh' was at my friends house just before Xmas. My friend applied to be on 'Celebities under pressure' and they got her!!

She had to learn to go kart around a track in Old Trafford. It's being shown on 17th Jan, if anyone is interested!!!!

And no, i'm not going to tell you if she passed. Not that anyone gives two hoots, I'm sure!!

By the way my friend is Julie said Jodie is really nice!!

Tracey
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:21 pm

Originally posted by tracey brien

By the way my friend is Julie said Jodie is really nice!!

Tracey

Thats the sad thing about these girls...they probably are very nice human beings, its just they start to beleive their own publicity and turn into these walking talking sperm banks!
shame,, they are pretty girls under the slap and 'image'
(and no Im not turning lesbian or anything...!just making an observation)

Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:28 am
Drowning Member

Surfer Chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats the sad thing about these girls...they probably are very nice human beings, its just they start to beleive their own publicity and turn into these walking talking sperm banks!
shame,, they are pretty girls under the slap and 'image'
(and no Im not turning lesbian or anything...!just making an observation)

No I don't believe that of Jordan.

I have no problem with beautiful women, sexy women, busty women. If I was all of them I would flurt all the time (mind you it doesn't stop me now). But if there is anyone that makes my skin crawl its Jordan, its not because she sleeps around alot, life is worth living and if she wants to have some fun good on her, its alright for men for christs sake!

She is just so vile
Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Michael Jordan was and is worth considerably more than that but Katie Price isn't

OzTennis