joondalup/perth

Old Aug 7th 2008, 10:39 am
Just Joined

morganpaige is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile joondalup/perth

hi im new to this site and was just wondering does any1 have any information/sites that they could share with me on joondalup in perth?? were just trying to look into it at the mo but dont no were to start any info would be a great help thanxs x
Old Aug 7th 2008, 10:59 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: joondalup/perth

Try www.aussiemove.com. They have a lot of info on Perth and its suburbs.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 11:09 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: joondalup/perth

ok thanxs very much il av a look now thanxs again x
Old Aug 7th 2008, 11:54 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

We lived in Joondalup in a furnished rental when we first arrived. Now we're living in an infurnished rental in the next suburb along.

We like it here . What exactly do you want to know?

Gina
Old Aug 7th 2008, 3:25 pm
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

Also try www.reiwa.com.au and www.realestate.com.au
Old Aug 8th 2008, 9:10 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: joondalup/perth

Originally Posted by GinaUK
We lived in Joondalup in a furnished rental when we first arrived. Now we're living in an infurnished rental in the next suburb along.

We like it here . What exactly do you want to know?

Gina
hi thanxs for your reply..is the price of renting there reasonable?? hi i dont no if you have children so im just wondring do you have any information on schools in that area??my children are 1 and 3 are there alot of things for kids over there??soo many questions haha
Old Aug 8th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

There is a primary school in Joondalup but kids don't go to school there until they are 3/4 depending on when they were born. My little girl is 4 and goes to Kindy and she was born on 1st March 2004. The school age cut off runs from 1st July - 30th June. The school looks nice from what I have seen but I don't know anyone who goes there.

My son goes to Tapping school and my 4 year old daughter goes to Hocking school, as Kindy and pre primary are not compulsory it is very hard to get them in to your catchment area school if there is a lot of demand for it. I would strongly recommend living as close to your chosen school to get them in for Kindy etc as it goes on distance and they even get the ruler out and measure how far away each person lives on a map! Obviously that depends on if they have plenty of spaces available, my daughter should go to Tapping school but it is so popular it is very hard to get a kindy or pre primary place.

Sarah.