Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Jonahs_Mummy - I'm worried

Jonahs_Mummy - I'm worried

Old Sep 17th 2005, 4:08 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Jonahs_Mummy - I'm worried

We all know Claire has given tons of advice on this forum, helped loads of people including myself.

Well I have noticed she hasn't posted lately and I know she has a tiny new baby to look after and has a busy life as a mum but that doesn't stop me worrying about her.

People stop posting for a variety of reasons, busy life, family, crises, etc, and I think it's nice to at least let them know we are thinking of them.

Claire, even if you're not posting, if you read this, it's to let you know I am thinking about you and have not forgotten the help and support you gave me.

I will send you an email and give you a ring in the next couple of days.

Look after yourself.

Love Sam.
Old Sep 17th 2005, 4:41 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Jonahs_Mummy - I'm worried

I would like to echo the sentiment. Claire is not only a great source of information and helpfulness, she also has a great sense of humour and makes me laugh.

Hope all is well Claire. BTW can we please have some new photos of your beautiful babies
Old Sep 17th 2005, 4:52 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I would like to echo the sentiment. Claire is not only a great source of information and helpfulness, she also has a great sense of humour and makes me laugh.

Hope all is well Claire. BTW can we please have some new photos of your beautiful babies

Totally agree she has helped me loads!!

Hope all is well and new baba isnt keeping you too busy!!

Take Care

Kris xx
Old Sep 17th 2005, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Totally agree she has helped me loads!!

Hope all is well and new baba isnt keeping you too busy!!

Take Care

Kris xx
Looking forward to meeting you Kris
Old Sep 17th 2005, 5:21 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
We all know Claire has given tons of advice on this forum, helped loads of people including myself.

Well I have noticed she hasn't posted lately and I know she has a tiny new baby to look after and has a busy life as a mum but that doesn't stop me worrying about her.

People stop posting for a variety of reasons, busy life, family, crises, etc, and I think it's nice to at least let them know we are thinking of them.

Claire, even if you're not posting, if you read this, it's to let you know I am thinking about you and have not forgotten the help and support you gave me.

I will send you an email and give you a ring in the next couple of days.

Look after yourself.

Love Sam.
i have emailed her mate and she is busy with the wee critters!!!

she sent me some new pics of suzie - gush. what a little (not so little acutally!!) gem. gush again!!!
Old Sep 17th 2005, 5:23 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie

she sent me some new pics of suzie - gush. what a little (not so little acutally!!) gem. gush again!!!

As long as she knows we are thinking of her.

Im bored Rooksie, bloody bored.

Just had my dinner and Im bored. (sigh)
Old Sep 17th 2005, 5:23 pm

Can you share the piccies?
Old Sep 17th 2005, 5:28 pm
Account Closed

Can you share the piccies?

on their way ......
Old Sep 17th 2005, 5:28 pm
Account Closed

me too - been a funny day.

why did you move from torquay we could be sat here together getting lashed and having a larf!!!
Old Sep 17th 2005, 5:33 pm

Shame you are not close at hand. Youngest has gone off to stay at his sister's for the night, hubby is out at work (at least that's what he tells me ) and I am just about to open a bottle of white and I have another in the fridge getting ready
Old Sep 17th 2005, 5:34 pm

me too - been a funny day.

why did you move from torquay we could be sat here together getting lashed and having a larf!!!

I moved as I had been offered a veterinary nurse training position in a London animal hospital.

Its gonna be a long night, I can feel it.

I am in the mood to comfort eat, chocs, wine etc. But I shall resist.

What are you doing tonight then?
Old Sep 17th 2005, 5:35 pm

Shame you are not close at hand. Youngest has gone off to stay at his sister's for the night, hubby is out at work (at least that's what he tells me ) and I am just about to open a bottle of white and I have another in the fridge getting ready

(sighs)

Ive just had grilled pork chop, mash and veggies.

But what I really want is a piss off block of cadburys dairy milk and a bottle of wine.
Old Sep 17th 2005, 5:38 pm

(sighs)

Ive just had grilled pork chop, mash and veggies.

But what I really want is a piss off block of cadburys dairy milk and a bottle of wine.
I've already eaten a Galaxy so I won't be needing any dinner. Oops!! When is Abdel back?
Old Sep 17th 2005, 5:42 pm

I've already eaten a Galaxy so I won't be needing any dinner. Oops!! When is Abdel back?

Some time tomorrow.

I was a right sad old bitch today, trying on ankle splints in chemist, as its been hurting all day, im tired and crabby.

If I had the energy, I would go to the shop and get some choc and wine. Trouble is, one glass of wine sends me to sleep so perhaps not.

I just fancy something nice.

Bloody hell.
Old Sep 17th 2005, 5:46 pm
Account Closed

you are a girl after my own heart!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.