Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

To Jonahs_Mummy (Claire)

To Jonahs_Mummy (Claire)

Old Aug 2nd 2005, 3:27 pm
Professional Princess

Thumbs up To Jonahs_Mummy (Claire)

I thought I would start this thread for you. For some reason I have been thinking about you alot today, especially within the past hour since 3.30pm, dont know why, but I have.

You have helped so many people on this site with advice and friendship and this you have done whilst being heavily pregnant when most women would want to put their feet up.

On top of that you have had a lively toddler (the lovely Jonah) to keep you busy and I have never heard you complain once.

I just want to say thank you for not only helping me with advice but for being a good mate.

In the last few days of your pregnancy, please look after yourself, think of noone but yourself and remember that alot of people on this site hold you in high regard.

And when your new little person (bet its a girl) makes its appearance into the world, I hope both you and baby will be happy and healthy.

Good luck with everything Claire because if anyone deserves to have there dreams come true its you and your family.

Lots of love

Sam and Abdel

PS, you need anything at all, you shout and I will do my best to help.

Old Aug 2nd 2005, 3:51 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To Jonahs_Mummy (Claire)

*Blushes*
Aw guys I am overwhelmed! Thankyou from the bottom of my heart!
The thing is I really enjoy researching stuff, its in my nature I guess..... my hubby calls me A.R. (go on have a guess LOL!!)
We received so much help from the members on BE that I felt that I should give some of the knowledge I have learned back.
I promise to keep you posted on everything & will call you Sam when I have news (11 days left AARRGGHH!!)

Lots of love,

Claire, Steve, Jonah & Bubs
xxx
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 3:57 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I thought I would start this thread for you. For some reason I have been thinking about you alot today, especially within the past hour since 3.30pm, dont know why, but I have.

You have helped so many people on this site with advice and friendship and this you have done whilst being heavily pregnant when most women would want to put their feet up.

On top of that you have had a lively toddler (the lovely Jonah) to keep you busy and I have never heard you complain once.

I just want to say thank you for not only helping me with advice but for being a good mate.

In the last few days of your pregnancy, please look after yourself, think of noone but yourself and remember that alot of people on this site hold you in high regard.

And when your new little person (bet its a girl) makes its appearance into the world, I hope both you and baby will be happy and healthy.

Good luck with everything Claire because if anyone deserves to have there dreams come true its you and your family.

Lots of love

Sam and Abdel

PS, you need anything at all, you shout and I will do my best to help.
Hi Sam,

Claire & Steve have really helped us as well with their knowlege and she's also a good mate.

This is a really sweet thing to do Sam, we don't give out our advice and knowledge for something in return but every so often it's nice to be acknowledged, appreciated and thanked.

Love ya Claire

Val xx
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 4:00 pm
Professional Princess

Im home early today which is nice. Do you fancy a cupp?

Old Aug 2nd 2005, 4:00 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Hi Sam,

Claire & Steve have really helped us as well with their knowlege and she's also a good mate.

This is a really sweet thing to do Sam, we don't give out our advice and knowledge for something in return but every so often it's nice to be acknowledged, appreciated and thanked.

Love ya Claire

Val xx

I agree, love to Claire and Sam..... oh, and you Val..!

Blimey, bit of a love in going on!!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 4:02 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej

Right back at ya babe

D D
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 4:04 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by bridiej

Im not loving my Gordon, Ive just spotted him shredding my furniture :scared:

Old Aug 2nd 2005, 4:07 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

oops
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Group Hug
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 4:14 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Sam

Good luck Claire ......I loved the labour of my second as i knew what to expect and was so much more relaxed.....then i delivered a whopping 8 1b and 12 0z baby boy :scared:
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 4:14 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Send him to Wongs take away I'm sure they'd be happy to shred him back
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 4:15 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Nice one Sam

Good luck Claire ......I loved the labour of my second as i knew what to expect and was so much more relaxed.....then i delivered a whopping 8 1b and 12 0z baby boy :scared:

same here - felt like an old pro!! and it was so much quicker!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 4:15 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Aaaah Sam, how sweet is that I quite agree with you about Claire, but the same must also be said of you. All your ailments and no moaning just good old fashioned smutty entertainment

Claire, I hope you have taught hubby how to post on here and drummed it through to him that it is priority to get news posted to us immediately. In fact get him to take a laptop to the hospital and link up to his mobile

Anne

ps. I love all you helpful, friendly people on here. There are just too many of you to mention individually, but I gotta lotta love to give
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 4:17 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Nice one Sam

hi steve here claire's crapping it as she never went into labour with jonah she had to have a emergency c-section so has no idea whats going to happen
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 4:19 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
hi steve here claire's crapping it as she never went into labour with jonah she had to have a emergency c-section so has no idea whats going to happen
Yippee!!!! He knows how to post

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.